Anubandham Portal Gujarat 2023 : Get your district job information
Anubandham Portal Gujarat 2023
Government of India and Government of Gujarat are releasing new schemes and services for the welfare of the citizens. Youth is the first step for the prosperity of the country. Various departments and offices are functioning to provide employment to the youth. In Gujarat, Gujarat Employment Services has launched ‘Anubandham Portal’ under Digital India program to maintain communication between employers and job aspirants. “Anubandham App” allows easy coordination between employer and job seeker through mobile and internet.
Anubandham Employment Portal 2023
Anubandham Portal & Mobile Application was launched by the Chief Minister of Gujarat State on the day of ‘Employment Day’. This portal will be a better coordination of job aspirants and employers. Due to which youth who want to get job will get job easily. And employers will get good employees based on huge database through this portal.
Anubandham Portal Advantage
Anubandham mobile application and web portal will have many benefits. This portal makes it very easy for both the employer and the job seeker to contact each other. Apart from this, the other benefits are as follows.
The youth of the state will be able to do online registration at home on this portal to get a job.
No need to go to Rojgar Kacheri for registration and career counselling, can only get through Anubandham app through their mobile.
Youth will be able to get employment through auto matchmaking, skill based matchmaking, schedule management and other features.
Skilled youth can find their jobs in any district with the quick search and filter facility.
Matching of employment opportunities can be done according to the candidate’s qualification.
You will be exempted from going to the office to register through the Anubandham portal.
Job seekers can get accurate information about their career through this portal and mobile application.
Through this portal one can get the information about the job interview through his mobile.
Through Anubandham Portal, employers will be exempted from spending on various advertisements.
Job Provider will get a large data base through this portal, so that they can recruit good employees.
Employers can conduct online or offline interviews.
Employers can fill the vacancies in their business through online registration on the Anubandham portal.
The Job Provider will be able to select the youth who have acquired skills as per their requirement by holding a job fair.
Through the dashboard, the profile and information of each other can be easily found between the employer and the job seeker.
Anubandham Web Portal Registration- Required Documents
Both employer and job seeker need separate documents to login Anubandham Gujarat portal. This document has to be uploaded during online registration. Which are given below. These certificates are required for Faft Online Registration.
Passport size photograph
Any one of Aadhaar Card, Election Card, License, Passport etc
Certificate detailing experience
Online registration to get Anubandham job
The youth who want to get state jobs can do online registration on State Job Portal. How to create Anubandham Gujarat login. We can know it as follows.
- First typing “Anubandham Portal” in Google.
- Then click on “Register” button on Anubandham portal.
- If you want to get a job, you have to select “Job Seeker”.
- After that the candidate has to verify through OTP by entering his Email Id or Mobile Number.
- After the OTP is verified, the candidate has to fill some basic information like Basic, Unique ID etc.
- After that, candidates who want to get a job have to fill 6 types of information online, such as Personal Information, Communication Detail, Education & Training, Employment Detail, physical attributes and Job Preference details.
- After that you have to fill the complete information of the candidate by “Sign Up”.
Anubandham Mobile App
- Candidates can login from anywhere on Anubandham App.
- Candidates can easily search Job through this mobile application.
- Job seeker can apply Job from any place.
- If a job seeker has applied for a job, the date and time of his interview can also be viewed on the mobile application.
- Information about Job Fair participation can also be obtained through anubandham app.
- Candidates registered on Anubandham Rojgar Portal can give Job Preferences through the application themselves.
ANUBANDHAM GUJARAT HELPLINE NO
The employment office is leading in providing jobs to the candidates. Anubandham portal has been created to make these services digital. Both the employer and the job seeker have to register online on this portal. If there is any problem or question during online registration, one can contact the helpline.
Office Address:- Block No.1,3 3rd Floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Old Secretariat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat -382010
|Anubandham Official Website||https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/home|
|Anubandham login page||Click Here|