How to Check Gram Panchayat Work Report Online 2021-22, Today we are going to show you a link to a government website (gov.in) that you can make important contributions to your village, your street and our country’s development. Here you can see how much money the Government of India has paid for the construction work of our village. (This data is completely standard) If you feel an irregularity, you can direct your complaint to the public at the center.
Now we all need to be awake and others need to do it too. All the information is currently available on the government website online. We just need to read and know it. If only 5-6 people in every village tell this information to the people in their village, then 70% of the corruption will be reduced.
So you request that you see the need to work in your village from 2015-16 to 2021-22 and try to send this link to every village in the country so that the people of the village can get their rights.
- First of all open following link
- Select Plan Year
- fill the captcha answer
- You will See Plan Year : 2020-2021-22 State Name District Panchayat & equivalent Block Panchayat & equivalent Village Panchayat & equivalent List
- After selecting the state, you will be given the option named Choose GRAM PANCHYAT option.
- Then you click on GET REPORT.
Check Progress of Gram Panchayat
- First of all download E-Gram Swaraj App.
- After this select the state.
- After this you have to click on the option of District Panchayat.
- Then select the Block Panchayat.
- After this, the information of the village panchayat you want. Click on it.
- Financial year option will appear in front of you, select the financial year for which you want the information.
- Below you will be given three options. In which you can know the details of the elected representative. View approved activities. Apart from this, financial progress can also be seen.
- By clicking on these options, you can get complete information.
You can see the report here, how much money has been received from the government till now in your village / village / ward and how much you have done your sarpanch, your board members. And you can get complete information about how many rupees the government has taken.
If you feel that you have come to work from the government and your Sarpanch or the official did not work, then you can complain about the public convenience center. Wherever it is said that the Chief Minister will be directly on your complaint.