Paytm Loan App
Friends, all people need money to fulfill their needs. For which they work very hard. Still cannot earn enough money to meet their needs from their salary. Then they need to take a loan.
They go to the bank to take a loan. Sometimes they get loans by simply applying. But sometimes the loan is not available on time. When those people do not get loans from banks, financial institutions come to their aid.
Paytm Loan App
In today’s article, we tell you how to get a loan from Paytm App, how much loan you will get from Paytm, how much interest will be charged on Paytm Personal Loan, how to contact Paytm. You can get all this information through this article. That’s why reading this article will give complete information about Paytm App Loan.
Paytm is India’s number one transaction application, with the help of which you can pay many types of bills. You can book train, bus and flight tickets. You can shop online, make online payments, recharge your mobile and even take a loan if needed. More than 45 crore people are using Paytm in India. The founder of Paytm is Vijay Shankar Sharma.
This was some information about Paytm, now let’s know how we can get a loan on Paytm. This is an application that facilitates Home Loan & Personal Loan in India. Through this application you can take loan from your mobile phone at home.
To take a loan from Paytm, first you have to create your own Paytm Bank Account. Which you can easily make. After creating a Paytm Bank Account, go to the nearest cyber-cafe and complete your KYC process in Paytm. Only then you can apply to take a loan from Paytm. After that you can get Paytm loan easily.
Paytm has established Paytm Payment Bank for the convenience of its users and currently Paytm Payment Bank has arranged an agreement with ICICI Bank to provide loans up to 2 lakh rupees for users.
Some conditions for availing Paytm Loan
KYC of Paytm Account is required.
Paytm is required to provide information about what you do.
Your other bank account information has to be added inside. In which you can take loan and pay EMI.
Eligibility for taking a loan from Paytm
If you have decided to take a loan from Paytm, then you need to know about the eligibility criteria for taking a loan on this application. You can avail loan from this application only when you are Eligible to take loan. Following are the eligibility criteria for taking a loan on Paytm.
Paytm provides loans only to Indian citizens, you can avail loan from Paytm app only if you are an Indian citizen.
Paytm offers loans only to people aged 25 to 60 years.
You must have a source of income.
How To Apply Paytm Loan Online
Applying for a loan from Paytm is easy. If you are facing any problem then you can get loan easily by following the following process step by step.
- Step 1 – When you verify your Paytm Bank Account, you will get the option of Personal Loan on Paytm Dashboard. Click on it.
- Step 2 – Then a form will open in front of you in a new window. In which your Pan card Number, Date of Birth, Email-Id and reason for taking loan etc. information has to be filled. Fill up the form and click on the proceed button.
- Step 3 – Then you have to fill additional details. Then click on Confirm.
- Step 4 – After that, if you are eligible to take the loan, your application will be accepted. And if not suitable then your application will be rejected.
- Step 5 – If your loan application has been accepted then after some time you will get a call from Paytm. In which you will be told that your loan has been approved. And within 24 hours the loan amount will be deposited in your bank account. To be eligible you have to select the loan amount and monthly installments.