Vridha Pension Yojana 2024 : Old Age Pension Yojana, Rs.1250 assistance per month, apply now.

Vridha Pension Yojana 2024: Various public welfare schemes are run by the government. In which various schemes are released for backward and poor families, women, children, students and elderly persons. Financial and educational assistance is provided to all sections through this scheme.

Today we will discuss about Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Yojana / Niradhar Pension Yojana. Under this scheme, elderly persons will be given Rs. 1250 financial assistance is provided, this assistance is equal to Sanjeev in old age. Elderly persons belonging to any category will get the benefit of this scheme. In this article we will let you know about the eligibility, required documents and process to avail this scheme. So read the article till the end.

Vridha Pension Yojana 2024

યોજનાનું નામ :ઇન્દિરા ગાંધી વૃદ્ધ પેન્શન યોજના
લાભાર્થી :દેશના વૃદ્ધ નાગરિકો (60 થી 79 વર્ષની ઉંમર)
સહાય :રૂ. 1000 થી રૂ. 1250 (દર મહીને)
અમલીકરણ :મામલતદાર કચેરી
Financial assistance under Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension Scheme

Under this scheme, financial assistance is given every month to the elderly citizens of the country. In which a person aged between 60 to 79 years will get Rs. 1000 assistance and to a person aged 80 years or above Rs. 1250 financial assistance every month is provided by the government. This amount is directly deposited in the post account or bank account of the beneficiary.

Eligibility for availing this pension scheme
Beneficiary should be a citizen of India.
Beneficiary should be at least 60 years of age.
Beneficiary should have poverty line identity card showing 0-16 points.

This document is required to avail the benefit of Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension Yojana.
Any single certificate of age (e.g. date of birth, school leaving certificate, age certificate issued by doctor)
Certificate if name in BPL list
Aadhaar Card (Xerox)
Bank or Post Office Passbook (Xerox)

Apply like this to avail the scheme
To apply for this scheme you can get the free form from District Collector office/Mamalatdar office. If you want to fill online form then you can fill online form from village level (V.C.E) Gram Panchayat.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *