Anubandham Rojgar Portal
Anubandham Rojgar Portal : Government of India and Government of Gujarat are creating new employment opportunities in many fields for the people of the country. It is the job of the government to provide employment to the youth on government and private platforms and the government is currently creating new employment opportunities.
In Gujarat, Gujarat Employment Services has launched ‘Anubandham Portal’ under Digital India program to maintain communication between employers and job aspirants. “Anubandham App” allows easy coordination between employer and job seeker through mobile and internet.
Anubandham Rojgar Portal
Anubandham Portal & Mobile Application was launched by the Chief Minister of Gujarat State on the day of ‘Employment Day’. This portal will be a better coordination of job aspirants and employers. Due to which youth who want to get job will get job easily. And employers will get good employees based on huge database through this portal.
Advantages of Anubandham Rojara Portal
The youth of the state will be able to do online registration at home on this portal to get a job.
No need to go to Rojgar Kacheri for registration and career counselling, can only get through Anubandham app through their mobile.
Youth will be able to get employment through auto matchmaking, skill based matchmaking, schedule management and other features.
Skilled youth can find their job information in any district with quick search and filter facility.
Matching of employment opportunities can be done according to the candidate’s qualification.
Job seekers can get accurate information about their career through this portal and mobile application.
Through this portal one can get the information about the job interview through his mobile.
Through Anubandham Portal, employers will be exempted from spending on various advertisements.
Job Provider will get a large data base through this portal, so that they can recruit good employees.
Employers can conduct online or offline interviews.
Employers can fill the vacancies in their business through online registration on the Anubandham portal.
Job Provider will be able to select the qualified youth according to their requirement by conducting job fair.
Through the dashboard, the profile and information of each other can be easily found between the employer and the job seeker.
Anubandham Employment Login
Online registration has to be done on this portal created for state candidates and employers. These registrations are of two types. Job Seeker login and Job Provider Login have to be created. Step by step written information on how to create both these logins and the YouTube video and text created by the Employment Office are given below.
Online Registration for Anubandham Job Seekers
The youth who want to get state jobs can do online registration on State Job Portal. How to create Anubandham Gujarat login. We can know it as follows.
- First typing “Anubandham Portal” in Google.
- Then click on “Register” button on Anubandham portal.
- If you want to get a job, you have to select “Job Seeker”.
- After that the candidate has to verify through OTP by entering his Email Id or Mobile Number.
- After the OTP is verified, the candidate has to fill some basic information like Basic, Unique ID etc.
- After that, candidates who want to get a job have to fill 6 types of information online, such as Personal Information, Communication Detail, Education & Training, Employment Detail, physical attributes and Job Preference details.
- After that you have to fill the complete information of the candidate by “Sign Up”.
Registration of Anubandham Portal Job Employers
Employers will also be registered online through Anubandham Rojgar Portal 2023. In case of providing jobs in state institutions or other departments/offices, online registration as Job Provider (Rojgar Portal 2023) has to be done. We will see below how to register as Employer.
- First typing “Anubandham Portal” in Google Search Bar.
- After that click on “Register” on Anubandham portal.
- If there is an employer in it, “Job Provider / Employer” has to be selected.
- After that Job Provider has to verify through OTP by entering his Email Id or Mobile Number.
- After the OTP is verified, the candidate has to fill his basic information.
- After that the employer has to fill complete information by “Sign Up”.
Aadhaar proof for registration in this portal
Both the employer and the job seeker need different documents to login Anubandham Gujarat portal. This document has to be uploaded during online registration. Which are given below. These certificates are required for Faft Online Registration.
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size photograph
- Any one of Aadhaar Card, Election Card, License, Passport etc
- Eligibility Marksheet
- Certificate detailing experience
|Anubandham Rojgar Portal||Click Here|