Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Gujarat government aims to increase this limit of 5 lakhs to 10 lakhs soon. Let us see if our name is in the list of Ayushman Card Yojana 2023 or not
The Ayushman Card 2023 scheme started by Prime Minister Modi for the poor and middle class people of the country has proved to be very useful for the people of the country. A total of 1 crore 67 lakh 38 thousand 600 beneficiaries have benefited from health insurance cover by issuing Ayushman Card 2023 under this scheme from the year 2018 till now in Gujarat. In terms of the number of Ayushman card holders, Gujarat has reached the third position in the entire country.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023
Arogya Bima Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 26 December 2020 through video conferencing. In which Jammu and Kashmir Governor Manoj Sinha, Home Minister Amit Shah were also present.He also informed the beneficiaries about the health insurance scheme. In this video conferencing, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke directly to the beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana and explained the benefits of the health scheme to all citizens.
Scheme Name: Ayushman Bharat YojanaPM Narendra Modi startedPeople of the beneficiary countryProviding health insurance of 5 lakhs
(a target of increasing this limit of 5 lakhs to 10 lakhs by Gujarat government soon)
Listing Method: Online
Official Website: https://pmjay.gov.in/
Facility under Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023
- Where to get disease-surgery treatment?
- A total of 1350 types of surgeries, investigations and procedures will be availed in Ayushman India. Every poor citizen of the country will get free benefits for major illnesses and major operations and hospital procedures. Operations include bypass surgery, cataract, corneal grafting, orthoplasty, chest fracture, urological surgery, cesarean delivery, dialysis, spine surgery, brain tumor surgery and various cancer surgeries.
How to register PMJAY scheme online?
- Official Website for PMJAY Scheme : Click here
- You will find Am I Eligible tab, just click on it.
- Submit your mobile number, captcha code and click on generate OTP button.
- Now enter your state and your name, ration card number, house number or mobile number.
- If your family is covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, you will be shown in the results.
Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023
- Proof of Age and Identity (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
- Contact Details (Mobile, Address, Email)
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate (Maximum annual income will be up to Rs. 5 lakh only)
- The document provides evidence covering the current status of the family (joint or nuclear).
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card Online?
- First of all, Official Website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Click here
- Now login with your email id and generate password
- Enter your Aadhaar number to proceed
- Click on Approved Beneficiary option
- It will be redirected to their CSC
- Now enter your password CSC and PIN number
- It will be redirected to the home page
- You will see a download option form where you can download your Ayushman Bharat Gold Card
Click here to check your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 .
PMJAY toll-free number and address
For any complaint, PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana applicants should call helpline numbers
Address: 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-L, Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Click here to view list of hospitals under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Click here to view the list of Government Hospitals under Ma Vatsalya Yojana
Click here to view list of private hospitals