Welcome to this informative article on Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan (Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan 2023) ! Do you need a loan that can be credited into your bank account in just 20 minutes? Then, look no further! In this article, we will introduce you to the super-fast Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan scheme. Get ready to know all about it!
Need emergency money but little savings? Bajaj Finance offers personal loans at low interest rates to help you meet unforeseen expenses. Bajaj Finance Personal Loan can help for weddings, festivals, travel or any other personal expenses. No need to sell your hard earned money. Apply for a Personal Loan from Bajaj Finance today!
|credit institution name
|Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
|Rate of interest
|starting at 11%
|maximum loan amount
|Rs 35 lakh
|Minimum 12 Months to Maximum 84 Months
Main purpose of Bajaj personal loan?
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan is designed to provide financial support when you need it the most. Say goodbye to borrowing from lenders or selling your property. Bajaj Finance offers easy and quick personal loans to meet your financial needs. With a Bajaj Personal Loan, you can buy electronic goods at 0% interest by applying for a Bajaj Finance Card at your nearest shop. Get the money you need quickly and easily with Bajaj Personal Loan.
Benefits and Advantages of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan offers a host of benefits to make borrowing easy and convenient for you:
- Choose from 3 loan types: Term Loan, Flexi Term Loan and Flexi Hybrid Loan
- There are no part-prepayment charges on the Flexi Term Loan
- Loan amount Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 35 lakh
- Repayment options from 12 months to 84 months
- Quick approval with online application process in just 5 minutes.
- Avail these benefits and apply for a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan today!
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
To be eligible for a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan , you must meet the following criteria:
- Indian Citizen
- Age between 21 to 67 years
- Employed in MNC, Private, Government or Self Employed
- CIBIL Score 750 or above
- Minimum monthly salary 22000 or depending on your place of residence.
Documents required for personal loan?
To apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan, you will need the following documents:
- KYC Documents
- Aadhar card
- But the card
- driving license
- voter ID card
- employee ID card
- 2 months salary slip
- 3 months bank statement (if you have a salary account)
Having all these documents ready will ease your application process and increase your chances of loan approval. You can apply in person at the nearest store or online.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate
The interest rate for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan 2023 may vary depending on factors such as the applicant’s CIBIL score, age, employment, salary and banking history. It usually exceeds 13%. However, it is best to check with the lender for the exact interest rate.
how to apply offline
To apply for Bajaj personal loan offline, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit Nearest Bajaj Branch
- meet an employee of the financier
- Get details about the loan from the financier staff
- Fill and submit the loan application form
- Complete the document verification process
- The loan will be approved if all the documents are found correct
- After approval, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account.
How to apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan online?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan online:
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv Direct online application page for personal loan.
- Enter the loan amount you wish to apply for and click on apply.
- Get OTP by entering your details and verify it.
- Fill in your basic information like your name, PAN number, date of birth and pin code.
- Choose your loan amount, repayment tenure and complete your KYC.
- Submit the application and the loan amount will be credited to your bank account.