Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme In Gujarati | Gujarat Adijati Vikas Corporation | Tribal Development Department Gujarat Website | Adijatinigam Gujarat Gov In Gtdcloan | Loan Assistance for Beauty Parlor Business by Tribal Development Department Gujarat | Sarkari Loan | Beauty Parlor Sarkari Loan Scheme | Beauty Parlor Sahay Yojana Gujarat | Beauty Parlor 75,000 Loan | Self Employment Yojana | Government Subsidy Loan
What is Beauty Parlor Sahay Yojana Gujarat?
This scheme is mainly for Scheduled Tribe girls and youths living in the state of Gujarat. This loan is not an SBI Bank Loan, HDFC Bank Loan, ICICI Bank Loan but this is a Loan Sahay given by the government. In which ST category youth living in the state who want to start a beauty parlor business if they have good skills. You are given this government loan by the state government from which they can start this business and move forward.
Beauty parlor loans will be provided under the tribal self-employment scheme of Gujarat government. Under the Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme 2022, this scheme has been launched for the tribal citizens of Gujarat. Both sisters and brothers of the tribe can apply for this loan. The Gujarat government will provide loans to the people of Gujarat who are financially weak and who want to open their own beauty parlour.
Dear friends, how can we get a beauty parlor loan today with the help of this article? We will also know whether you are eligible for this loan or not through this article. Apart from that we will also know about any necessary documents required to apply for this loan. So read this post till the end to know all this information well.
- Beauty Parlor Loan
- Purpose of Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme
- Eligibility and Eligibility for Beauty Parlor Loan
- Credit limit for beauty parlor loan
- Beauty Parlor Loan Interest Rate and Contribution
- Beauty Parlor Loan Repayment Time
- Document Required for Beauty Parlor Yojana
- Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme 2022 Apply Online
- FAQ of Beauty Parlor Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- 6 thoughts on “Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme 2022”
- Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Beauty Parlor Loan Assistance Scheme
Many loan schemes are run by Gujarat Adijati Nigam. Like laptop assistance scheme for youth, tractor assistance scheme for farmers. Apart from this, loans for study abroad loans, poultry farms and stables etc. are provided at very low interest rates. Through this post, the Gujarat government will provide loans to those brothers and sisters of Gujarat who want to open a beauty parlor, but cannot start their own beauty parlor startup due to financial problems. To get this loan one has to apply online from Adijati Gujarat Website.
Purpose of Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme
Gujarat Adijati Nigam provides various loans for self employment. Financial assistance is provided to tribal people who are not in good economic condition and want to start a beauty parlor or other new business. Such loans are provided by Gujarat Adijati Nigam to avoid having to take high interest loans from banks, finance companies or other institutions.
Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme – Apply Online: Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme, Amount
Important Point of Beauty Parlor Yojana
Scheme Name: Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme
Article Language: Gujarati
OBJECTIVE OF THE SCHEME: The main objective is to provide financial credit assistance to Scheduled Tribe (ST) people to start beauty parlor business.
Beneficiary: Scheduled Tribe citizens of Gujarat
Loan amount under the scheme: of beauty parlor business under this loan scheme
75,000/- for purchase of equipment.
Interest rate on loan: This loan will be provided with only 4% interest rate loan assistance.
Official Website: Click Here
Eligibility and Eligibility for Beauty Parlor Loan
If you also want to take this loan then you must know whether you are eligible for the loan you are going to apply for. So let us know a little about the eligibility and eligibility for this scheme.
● Must have a certificate that the applicant belongs to the tribe.
● Applicant age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 55 years.
● Applicant should have Aadhaar card.
● Applicant should also have election card.
● Certificates from the beauty parlor where the applicant has studied the course.
● Annual income of the applicant should be 1,20,000 for rural area and 1,50,000 for urban area.
● Applicant should be a resident of Gujarat.
● Working experience certificate from beauty parlor or related organization
Credit limit for beauty parlor loan
The applicant will get a loan of Rs 75,000 under this scheme. After this loan is sanctioned, the applicant has to buy the equipment and goods of the beauty parlor.
Beauty Parlor Sahay Yojana Gujarat – Income Limit
- In this scheme, ST category boys and girls are eligible for this loan
- In which an annual income limit of Rs 1,20,00/- has been kept for people living in rural areas.
- An annual income limit of Rs 1,50,000/- has been fixed for those living in urban areas.
Beauty Parlor Loan Interest Rate and Contribution
Below is the information about how much the interest rate will be in the beauty parlor loan scheme and how much the beneficiary will have to contribute.
● The beneficiary will get a loan of Rs 75,000/-.
● This loan has to be repaid at the rate of 4 percent per annum.
● This loan is to be repaid in 20 quarterly installments.
● Under Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme, 2% will be penalized in case of delay in loan repayment.
● The applicant has to contribute 10% of the loan to avail the beauty parlor loan.
Beauty Parlor Loan Repayment Time
These loans are provided by the tribal corporation. After taking this loan, the applicant has to repay it with interest in 20 installments. If the applicant has financial facilities, the loan amount can be paid even before the loan repayment period.
Document Required for Beauty Parlor Yojana
Adijati Nigam Gujarat provides loans to unemployed people to start a new business under the Beauty Parlor Scheme. Beneficiaries of Scheduled Castes have to provide the following documents to take this loan.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate (Example of Competent Officer)
- Copy of ration card
- Bank account passbook
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Certificate of Beauty Parlor Training
- Certificate of working experience in Beauty Parlour
- Proof of property submitted by the applicant (recent building document and property card and 7/12 and 8-A of land or unencumbered)
- 7-12 and 8-A of Guarantor-1 or document and property card of the building
- 7-12 and 8-A of Jamindar-2 or document and property card of the building
- If the shop is on rent as a place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, the rental agreement
- Government Approved Valuer Valuation Report of the property presented by the Guarantor-1
- Government approved valuer valuation report of the property submitted by the Guarantor-2
- The sureties have to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.20/-.
Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme Apply Online
Tribal Development Department works for development and self-employment of ST caste people. For which many loan schemes have been implemented. Unemployed women belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST) are given loans to start a new beauty parlor business. Online application form of Beauty Parlor Scheme has to be filled through this article. We will get step by step information on how to fill this form. The information is as follows.
- Go to Google Search and type “Adijati Nigam Gujarat”.
- In which the official website of Adijati Vikas Vibhag Gujarat will open.
- Now you will see a button called “Apply for Loan” on the home page, which has to be clicked.
- After clicking on the button a new page named “Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation” will open.
- In which you have to click on “Register Here” if you are doing “Loan Apply” for the first time.
- Now you have to create Personal ID.
- After you create Personal Login, you have to login by entering your Login ID and Password in “Login here”.
- After you login your personal page you have to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications”.
- After clicking on Apply Now, many schemes will show online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.
- Now after clicking on “Self Employment” you have to read the given conditions carefully. Read it and click “Apply Now”.
The beneficiary has to enter the application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.
- In which the loan amount has to be paid in the next column by selecting “Beauty Parlour” in the scheme selection.
- You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.
- After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.
- The number of the saved application will be generated. The print of which has to be preserved.
Important links of Beauty Parlor Yojana
Adijati Nigam Gujarat Official Website : Click Here
Direct Beauty Parlor Apply for Loan : Click Here
Login here : Click Here
Register Here : Click Here
Adijati Vikas Nigam Gandhinagar Helpline No
Online application is required for this loan. If you have any other problem regarding this assistance or if you want any other kind of planning information, you can get more information by calling the below helpline number.
🔹️Helpline Number: +91 79 23253891, 23256843, 23256846