Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022: Different types of schemes are released by various departments of Gujarat government for farmers, women, disabled citizens, students. This Time Government has Started Scheme, Food Bill Sahai Yojana released by Gujarat Non-Reserved and Education and Economic Development Corporation.
Students Who are Citizens of the state and Economically weak and who are study away from their hometown For them Government has Announce this scheme Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022.This scheme will provide financial assistance to students staying in hostels. Under this scheme, students studying in hostels will be given assistance for 10 months of the year. Students Will get Financial Assistance Of Rs. 1500/- Every Month.
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022: Read Now
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022: Overview
|Name Of The Scheme||Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Unreserved Category of India|
|Assistance||Financial assistance Of Rs.1500 for 10 Months or For a Year|
|Supervised By||Gujarat Non-Reserved and Education and Economic Development Corporation.|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Helpline Number||07923258688, 07923258684|
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Non-reserved class students studying in undergraduate medical, dental, technical, para medical will benefit.
- Benefit Of this scheme is for those who are studies Away from their Home In Hostel.
- Benefit for those who do not have educational system in their taluka and study in hostel outside the taluka
- The Hosted should be Government Granted.
- Studying in Std-9 to 12 in a girls hostel run by any society, trust or organization.
- Student Must Have Non reserved class certificate Student should be a Citizen Of Gujarat.
- The Family Income Should be 4.50 lakh or Less.
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022: Required Document
- Aadhar Card
- Bin anamat Certificate
- Certificate Of Income
- Proof Of Age
- Proof Of Residence
- Proof that the Monthly bill in Hostel is Paid or Receive.
- Bonofide Certificate of Continuing Study of School or College Student
- Standard-12 or last year mark sheet of study
- Proof that the hostel is run by a social trust
- A copy of the student’s bank passbook
Official Website: Click Here