The Gujarati government has developed various schemes for farmers, women, people with disabilities, and students. The Gujarati government has established a non-reserved and an Education and Economic Development Corporation. With this organization, financial aid will be given to needy students through schemes like meal bill help, coaching support schemes (tuition assistance), foreign study schemes, etc.
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat, established the Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation on September 30, 2017, via GRNo-No: SSP/122017/568451/A
Dear Readers The food bill support scheme announced by Gujarat Non-Reserved and Education and Economic Development Corporation will be covered in full in this article. The non-reserved classes of Gujarat are provided access to a number of schemes for social, economic, and educational advancement through this organization.
What Is Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana?
Gujarati students from low-income backgrounds go far from home to attend school. Gujarat Non-Reserved as well as the Education and Economic Development Corporation benefit from the Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana. Students sleeping in hostels will receive financial aid through this scheme. In accordance with this scheme, help will be provided to students living in dorms for 10 months out of the year.
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023|
|Supervised By||Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation|
|Beneficiary||Students studying in unreserved classes|
|assistance||Rs.1500/- per article for a total of Rs.15,000/- per month for 10 months.|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Gueedc Registration||Click Here|
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for availing the benefit of the Meal Bill Assistance Scheme or Meal Bill Sahay Yojana launched by the Unreserved Commission, Government of Gujarat.
- The applying student should be from the state of Gujarat.
- Rs.1500 per month for 10 months for non-reserved category students studying in graduate-level medical, dental, technical, para-medical and learning in government/non-aided hostels which do not have an educational system in their own taluk away from their family and study outside the taluk. /- Meal bill assistance will be available in writing.
- They were staying in girls’ hostels run by any society/trust/organization. Girls studying in 9th to 12th will also be eligible for the mentioned above assistance.
- Students should have unreserved category certificates.
- Students who are studying outside their taluk and studying in hostels are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
Documents Required For Meal Bill Assistance Scheme 2023
- Aadhaar card of the student
- Unreserved Category Certificate
- Student’s Bank Passbook
- Income certificate
- Proof of Residence (Light Bill/ Gas Bill etc.)
- Last year’s mark sheet if studying in class 12
- Proof that a social trust manages the hostel
- Proof of monthly bill payment to the hostel where you are staying
- Student’s Age Proof (Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate)
- A bonafide certificate from the school in which the student is studying.
How To Apply For Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana
- Click on the official website www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in .
When the home page of the website opens, click on Food Bill Scheme at the third number in the SCHEME menu at the top of the home page.
Now information on the food bill assistance scheme (Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana) will be seen scheme form/assistance norms. At the bottom of which click on Apply Now.
Click on New User (Registration).
- Now, to register, enter your Email id, Mobile Number, Password in the box below and enter the Captcha code and click on the Submit button.
- Now login with your User Id and Password.
- Now click on Apply Now in the food bill assistance scheme line.
- The scheme form will open, in which the student has to fill in the required information. And the requested documents have to be uploaded.
- Upload his/her recent passport-size photograph and signature in size 15 KB or less.
- After the document is uploaded, you will see all the details of your application. You have to check the details once and if there is any correction then do it or click on confirm application if the application is correct.
- Note down the confirmation number of the application and get a printout of the application.