[BOB] Baroda Mahila Shakti Savings Account
Various schemes are run by nationalized banks in the country. In which SBI e Mudra Loan Yojana, BOB e-Mudra Yojana is also run by Bank Baroda. In today’s digital age, every citizen needs to have a bank account. Because in the era of Digital India, crores of people are transacting money through their bank accounts. For which today we will get detailed information about Baroda Mahila Shakti Saving Account through this article.
Mahila Shakti Savings Account
Various measures will be taken to empower women in the country and state. Mahila Bachat Account launched by BOB. It is called Mahila Shakti Saving Account. Save money by opening Mahila Savings and get higher interest rates. Today we will get all the How to Open Baroda Mahila Shakti Saving Account in this article. You can open a Bank of Baroda online account from the comfort of your home.
BOB Bank’s Mahila Bachat Account is a continuous effort to support women’s empowerment and women’s power. We will give you detailed information about Baroda Mahila Shakti Account.
Mahila Shakti Savings Account – Highlights
Scheme Name : Baroda Mahila Shakti Saving Account
Sub Scheme : Mahila Shakti Savings Account in Bank of Baroda
Language of Article : English and Gujarati
Eligibility of Beneficiary : Eligible women of the country
Purpose of Article : Mahila Shakti Savings Account to empower women
Official Website : https://www.bankofbaroda.in/women
Benefits available under this scheme
Open a savings account today and enjoy high interest rates and many such benefits. This opening provides the following benefits.
More interest through this account
- Flexi-fixed deposit facility will be available.
- Attractive shopping offers to women
- Additional accounts will also be available for children/
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Platinum Debit Card
- Discount on Two Wheeler Loan
- Up to 25% discount on annual locker rental
- Features of Baroda Mahila Shakti Savings Account
- Mahila Shakti Savings Account has the following features. Free SMS Alert (First Year Only)
Free SMS Alert facility for first year.
- 0.25% discount on interest rate on Two Wheeler Loan.
- 25% waiver on processing charges for Auto Loan and Mortgage Loan.
- 100% Waiver of Processing Charges for Personal Loans.
- 25% waiver on travel/gift card issuance charges.
- First year DEMAT will be exempted from paying annual maintenance charges.
- There is no joining fee for Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card.
Eligibility to avail the benefit of this scheme
- Designed for women segment savings account.
- Suitable for individual women above 18 years of age.
- Value added features are designed to meet customer needs.
- All women aged 18 years and above should be primary account holders.
Required supporting evidence for availing this scheme
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Driving license with photo
- aadhar card
- Election card
- Interest rates and charges
All other rules like service charges on Doormat Account, name addition/deletion, interest payment etc. These accounts will also be applicable to managing savings bank accounts.
How to open Baroda Mahila Shakti Savings Account?
To open Mahila Shakt Savings Account online, applicants can use the official website, following the simple steps:
Step 1: To open BOB online account, first go to BOB official website and click on “Women” button in the top menu.
Step 2: In this, from the options given in the Saving Account section, click on the link for ‘Baroda Advantage Savings Account’.
Step 3: Now all the information about this Bank of Baroda Zero Balance Account will appear in front of you.
Step 4: Now click on the ‘Open Now’ button.
Step 5: You will get information like below image, then read ‘Yes’.
Step 6: After this, verify by entering your Email ID and Mobile Number.
Step 7: Now as per the address provided in your Aadhaar, select your nearest BOB branch and proceed.
Step 8: Now a day and time has to be fixed for e-KYC through video call.
Step 9: At the time you choose, you will get a link, click on which you will complete your KYC via Video Call.