India is an agriculture minister country. In our country, the number of workers engaged in agriculture or other employment is highest. Various government schemes have been implemented by the government for the workers related to organized or unorganized sector in the country. Even though there are government schemes, many workers are unable to avail the benefits of the schemes due to lack of information. Considering this, UWIN Card, e Nirman Card etc. have been released for the workers .
Apart from this e-Shram portal has been launched by the Labor and Employment Department of Government of India to benefit all the workers . Information of all workers will be collected through this portal. This article will provide all the information through E Shram Card.
E-SHRAM CARD REGISTRATION 2023
The e-labor portal is created by the Department of Labor and Employment, Government of India . Data of more than 38 crore unorganized sector workers of the country will be prepared through E Shram Portal . Which will be linked with Aadhaar card. This will collect the name, occupation, address, educational qualification, business skills and family information of the workers. Through which benefits can be given for employment and social security scheme. 12 digit UNA Card will be given to the workers who have registered e shram card. Through which one can get the benefit of various government schemes.
Objective of E-Shram Portal
The main objective of the e-Labor Portal will be to prepare a database of unorganized sector workers such as migrant workers, construction workers, domestic workers, agricultural workers. On the basis of E Sharam Card, the benefits of government schemes can be given to the workers in unison. Workers registered on this portal can get jobs based on their skills.
Benefits Of E-Shram Card
This card has been launched by the Department of Labor and Employment, Government of India. Which has the following benefits and advantages.
- E-Labour Card will be accepted all over the country.
- Insurance coverage of PMSBY scheme will be available.
- Assistance of Rs 2 lakh in case of accidental death or Rs 1 lakh in case of permanent disability.
- Government social security benefits will be disbursed based on the unique number of the e-Shram card.
- During the time of corona or other epidemics, e-Shram card holders will be given first by the central government and state government.
- The government subsidy or assistance will be credited to the bank or post account of the beneficiary having e-Shram Card.
- Schemes related to health, schemes related to education assistance will be linked with e-Shram Card.
|Name of the portal||E Shram Portal|
|Who made||Government of India (Department of Labor and Employment)|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized sector workers of the country|
|objective||To prepare a database of workers,|
so that they can benefit from various schemes
|Official Website||Click Here|
|CSC Locator||Click Here|
|E Shram Self Registration||Apply Now|
An e-Shramik portal is created by the Ministry of Labor and Employment to prepare a database of all the unorganized sector workers of the country. It is very important that the benefits of various government schemes can be easily given to the workers registered on this portal. Considering this, many departments of the Government of India have joined together as stakeholders in launching the portal for e Shramik Card. Which are as follows.
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY)
- National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- State / UT Governments
- Line Ministries/Departments of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operators
- Unorganized Workers & Their Families
- ESIC & EPFO
- Department of Posts Through Post Offices
- Private sector partners
Things to keep in mind before registering E-Shram Card
Beneficiaries must keep the following things in mind before issuing e-Shramik Card.
- The applicant beneficiary should not be paying Income Tax.
- The age of the worker should be more than 16 years and less than 59 years.
- The employee should not be a member of EPFO/ESIC.
Features of E-Shram Portal
- The e-Labour Portal has been launched by the Department of Labor and Employment, Government of India.
- A database of more than 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be prepared through e Shram Portal.
- CSC (Common Service Center) will assist in preparing this database.
- Database of workers will be linked with Aadhaar card.
- The name, address, educational qualification, skill type and family information of the workers have to be filled through this portal.
- The workers who register through this portal will be given the benefit of many government schemes.
- 12-digit card will be given to the workers through e-labor portal, which will be valid in every state of the country.
- Full assistance will be given in providing employment based on profession, skill and aptitude of workers registered on E-Shram Portal.
- Based on the database registered on e shram portal, the government will be able to create innovative and beneficial schemes keeping in mind the interest of the workers.
Important Information About e-labour card
The employment portal released by the Government of India is very important. This portal will contribute a lot for the upliftment of workers. Following are the highlights of E Shram Portal.
- The operation of creating E Shram Card was launched on 26 August 2021 by the Ministry of Labor and Employment of the Government of India.
- This card can make a citizen of any state of the country.
- Through e Shram Card, the laborers will be able to avail the benefits of various government schemes.
- All unorganized sector workers will be able to generate e-Labour Card.
- Workers have to register on the official website of e-Labour Card to generate this card.
- Each worker will be given a card. Which will have a unique identification number.
- The benefits of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana will also be availed by making e Shramik Card. Under which accident insurance up to 2.00 lakh will be provided. If there is this card then the insurance premium amount will be paid by the government
List of E-Shram Card Beneficiaries
This card will be given to the unorganized sector workers of the country under e-labor card. Workers who do not have Income Tax deductions and are not members of Labor EPFO will get the benefit. Following is the list of unorganized sector workers.
- agricultural labourer
- Kadiyakam, laid bricks
- Carpenter, mason
- A builder or lifter of wood or stone
- Anganwadi worker
- the plumber
- the tailor
- the gardener
- BD workers
- the cook
- Cleaner- Driver
- Home Industry
- the barber
- Beauty parlor worker
- Asha Worker
- the potter
- the fisherman
- Color work
- Agariya Safai
- Honorary recipient
- Rickshaw driver
- A roadside snack shop operator
- Domestic workers or working siblings
- Gem Artists
- the cook
Benefits Of Schemes Available Under E Shram Card
The workers who register e-shram card will get many benefits of e-shram card and benefits of various schemes are given. In which two main parts have been provided. In which 1) Social Security Welfare Schemes and 2) Employment Schemes. The details of these schemes are as follows.
e shramik card registration Document
Online registration is required to issue this card which provides many benefits to the workers. Online registration of Shramik card can be done from eShram Official Website and from Common Service Center (CSC) . The required documents are as follows.
- aadhar card
- Mobile number linked with Aadhaar card
- Xerox of savings account
- Copy of Ration Card
- Age Certificate
- Proof of residence
- Passport size photograph
E-Shramik Card Online Apply
Workers in the unorganized sector will be provided with labor cards by the Government of India. For this labor card, one has to go to the nearest Common Service Center (CSC) for online registration and apply online. Following is the complete information on how to register e-Shram Card.
E Shram Registration Step One
- First of all you have to type E Shram Portal in Google.
- After opening the e Shram, the official website has to be opened.
- Now Home Page will open in it.
- In which you have to click on Register on e-Shram.
- Now a new page will open in which you have to enter the mobile link with Aadhaar card and enter the Captcha Code.
- Now you will be asked questions like Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). If not a member of EPFO/ESIC then select “No” to proceed.
- Then click on OTP option.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, which has to be entered in its box.
- After that click on submit button.
- Now we have to enter your Aadhaar card number. And submit has to be given.
- From which a new OTP will be sent to your mobile number, the OTP has to be verified again by putting it in a new box.
- After verification, the photo and other information based on the database from your Aadhaar card will be seen on the screen.
E Shram Registration Step Two
- Now the beneficiary has to click on Confirm and Other Detail.
- In which personal information, educational qualification, profession & skill and bank details have to be filled.
- Now you have to upload the required documents.
- Then the beneficiary has to click on Preview Self Declaration.
- In which all the information filled by you will be opened on your skin.
- The information filled by you will have to be checked carefully once again.
- In which you have to tick on Declaration and click on Submit.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to the mobile in which you have to put it in the OTP Box and verify it.
- After that you have to click on Confirm button. Once confirmed no corrections or additions will be made.
- Now you have to click on e shram card download.
CSC Center Near My Location & Locator
- First you have to go to the official website of e Shram Portal.
- Where Home Page will open in front of you.
- One has to click on “ CSC Locator ” in E Shram website
- In which state and district have to be selected in the new page.
- Now the related information of CSC will be received.
E shram helpline number
This card should be issued to the workers of the country. If there is any problem or question for issuing this card, the helpline number and Email Id have been announced by the Government of India. You can also call the helpline and email the problem in detail.
E Shram Portal Helpline Number- 14434
e Shram Portal Email Id– firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address– Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110011, India
Office Phone number: 011-23389928
|E Shram Official Website||Click Here|
|E Shram Login||Click Here|
|Self Registration||Apply Now|
|Registration Video (Assisted)||Click Here|
|CSC Locator||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|