Aadhaar card is the most important document for every person in India Aadhaar card is made for almost every person of age Aadhaar card is the most used so it is very important to have it with you in Aadhaar card every person’s digital details are entered securely.Friends Today in this article we will get how to get aadhar card at home
Aadhaar card information like ATM
Aadhar card is a necessary document. It is linked with bank account and PAN card. So there is a need for it in government schemes too. Aadhaar card is now being used as an ID as well. It is essential that you carry the Aadhaar card with you at all times. The Aadhaar card that most people have is just a color print out on a piece of paper. However, you can apply for an ATM-like Aadhaar card if you wish.
Use of PVC Aadhaar card like ATM
Aadhaar card issued by the Government of India is considered as a certified identity document for every individual. A plastic Aadhaar card has been released so that this Aadhaar card does not get damaged easily by getting torn or soaked in water. A PVC Aadhaar card is like your old Aadhaar card, but it is printed on plastic like an ATM card. So that it lasts for a long time.
Announcement made by UIDAI
A new service called ‘Order PVC Aadhaar Card’ has been launched by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). In which to order Aadhaar you have to pay a fee of Rs 50/- only. UIDAI provides facility to print Aadhaar card information on PVC card. Those who do not have registered mobile number can also order PVC Aadhaar card using non-registered/alternative mobile number.
ATM like PVC Aadhaar card for just 50 rupees
These Aadhaar cards are good in quality and can be easily carried in the purse. Aadhaar PVC card also has security features like Hologram, Guilloche Pattern, Ghost Image and Micro Text. It has instant offline verification through QR code. You have to pay only 50 rupees for this card.
Other facilities will also be available
Secure QR code
Date of issue and date of re-print
Very nice support logo
Apply at home like this
- For that click on the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Now scroll down and click on Order Aadhar PVC Card option.
- Now you have to enter 12 digit Aadhaar number and security code.
- Now click on Send OTP option.
- Now enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on submit button.
- Now you have to check your details. Payment has to be made when everything is right.
- If you can pay through UPI, net banking, credit card or debit card.
- You will get the slip after payment. The card will reach your home via speed post in a few days