Many new schemes are implemented for farmers by the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation, Government of Gujarat. Farmers are encouraged by the government to increase crop production by adopting modern methods of farming. For which iKhedut Portal is created. Farming schemes, animal husbandry schemes, horticulture schemes etc. are run on this portal. Through this article we will talk about the Kisan Transport Scheme of the Agriculture Department. Let’s find out what is the eligibility to avail Kisan Parivahan Yojana, and how to avail the benefits.
Kisan Goods Transport Assistance Scheme
Equipment assistance is provided to the farmers to ensure that the crops produced by the farmers do not face any difficulty in transporting the produce to the nearest markets. Farmers are given subsidy on purchase of goods carrying equipment under Kisan Transport Scheme. Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat 2022 has to be applied online.
Conditions of purchase of equipment under this scheme
Terms of purchase for ikhedut portal Parivahan are set by Gujarat State Government. Farmers have to fulfill certain conditions to avail the benefit of this scheme.
The purchase has to be made from the designated empaneled and announced prize discovery through the iKhedoot portal.
For this scheme, the beneficiary farmer has to purchase from an approved dealer (seller) of the manufacturer included in the panel.
A farmer must have a valid license to avail this assistance.
Eligibility of Beneficiary to avail Kisan Transport Scheme
Under Krushi Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022, the eligibility of the beneficiaries to avail the benefits of this scheme is determined. Following are the Eligibility Guaranteed by Agriculture Department Gujarat.
Must be a farmer of Gujarat state.
Small, marginal, women, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste, General and other farmers beneficiaries will benefit from these schemes.
The beneficiary farmer should be a land holder.
The beneficiary farmer can avail the benefit of this scheme even if he has a forest right certificate.
Beneficiary farmers can apply a time limit of at least 5 years to reap the benefits of Kisan Transport Yojana.
Farmer beneficiary has to apply online from I khedut portal to avail this scheme.
Assistance Standard of Kisan Transport Scheme
In Kisan Parivahan Yojana ikhedut subsidy is fixed in advance. This subsidy will be provided on the basis of the caste and status of the applicant farmer till 2022. Which are as follows.
Evidence to avail the benefit of this scheme
To avail the benefits of Kisan Parivahan Yojana running on iKhedut portal, one has to apply online. For which the following documents are required.
ikhedut Portal 7-12 (Can be downloaded from Anyror Gujarat 7/12)
Copy of Beneficiary’s Aadhaar Card (Download Aadhaar Card.)
Caste certificate if farmer belongs to SC caste
Caste certificate if farmer belongs to ST caste
Copy of ration card
If the farmer is disabled, certificate of disability (if applicable)
Copy of forest rights letter for tribal area beneficiaries (if any)
Consent form of other farmer in case of joint tenant in 7-12 and 8-A land of cultivation
If having soul registration
Details if member of Co-operative Society (if applicable)
Information if member of milk producer association (if applicable)
How to apply to avail this scheme?
- First you have to type “ikhedut” in Google Search.
- In which to open the website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ from the result that comes in Google Search.
- After opening iKhedut Portal click on “Plan”.
- After clicking on the scheme open “Khetiwadi nee Yojana” at rank no-1.
- After opening “Khetivadi ni yojana” where government will show another scheme, farmer scheme.
- In which the website has to be opened by clicking on “Apply” in “Kisan Transport Yojana”.
- You will then be asked whether you are a registered applicant farmer. In which if you have registered then “Yes” and if not “No” has to be done.
- If you have registered then you have to apply by entering Captcha Image after entering Aadhaar Card Number and Mobile Number.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on the ikhedut portal, he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- The beneficiary farmer will open the online form of goods carrier vehicle scheme, in which after filling the complete information click on save application.
- After that the beneficiary has to check the details again and confirm the application. Note that once the application is confirmed, there will be no correction or increment in the application number.
- Beneficiary can get print based on his application after applying online.