Get a Personal Loan With Google Pay
- Google Pay is a facilitator between you and the lending partner. Google Pay doesn’t provide any loans or review your loan application.
- Loan offers and the “Loans” section within the Google Pay app are only available to eligible users.
You can apply for a personal loan offered by participating lenders on the Google Pay app .
Every month, your loan payment is automatically deducted from your chosen bank account
Pre-approved Loan from Google Pay
Important: After you submit an application, you can’t cancel it.
- Open the Google Pay app.
- In the “Money” section, tap Loans, or you can tap the loan offer notification on the app.
- In the “Offers” tab, you’ll find the pre-approved loan offers available to you.
- Select the loan offer you want to avail.
- Select your loan amount and duration. You’ll find the updated monthly installment payment amount (EMI), and the fees and taxes your bank will charge.
- Tip: Your bank will deduct the fees, taxes, and stamp duty before they send the loan amount to you. For more details, contact your bank.
- To make sure the information is correct, tap Review.
- Tap Continue.
- Read the lender’s terms and conditions.
- Tap Accept and apply. You’ll get a one-time password (OTP) through SMS.
- Enter the OTP.
- Tap Submit.
- Wait for the confirmation that your loan is approved, then select Got it. You’ll find more details on your loan in the “Your Loans” tab.
- Before the bank sends the loan amount to you, they’ll deduct the fees, taxes, and stamp duty. Contact your bank for more details.
- Also, your bank might deduct the first partial monthly interest, known as “Pre-EMI interest,” from your loan. For more details, contact your bank.
Google Pay Customer Care Number
Google Pay India Grievance Center is available here. – You can also find details about how to contact Google Pay India support at the Help Center page here. – Google Pay Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
Why is My Loan Application Rejected? – Google Pay
Google Pay doesn’t review your application. Based on their eligibility criteria, the lending partner decides whether to accept or reject your application. For more information, contact the lender.
Google Pay Loan Interest Rate
Users can apply online, for anything between Rs 10,000 and Rs 1 lakh. Interest rates start from 15 per cent p.a. and loan tenure can be between 6 and 36 months.