Gujarat Board Hall Ticket 2023 (GSEB Hall Ticket) Released! Learn how to download GSEB Hall Ticket for Class 10 and 12 here. Get step-by-step instructions and other essential details here.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has recently released the Gujarat Board Admit Card 2023 for Class 10 and 12 students. GSEB SSC and HSC exams are scheduled to be held from March 14 to 28, 2023 and March 14 to 29, 2023 respectively. School Heads can download GSEB hall tickets from the official website – gsebeservice.com or gseb.org using their school index number and registered mobile number or e-mail ID of the examinees.
In this article, we will discuss the steps to download Gujarat Board Admit Card 2023 and other essential details.
GSEB Hall Ticket 2023 (Gujarat Board Hall Ticket Download)
|Name of the article||GSEB SSC Hall Ticket Download|
|Exam Name||GSEB SSC Exam|
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education|
|Admit Card Release Date||February 2023|
How to Download Gujarat Board Admit Card 2023 for Class 10, 12?
Students are required to collect their GSEB 10th, 12th admit cards from their respective schools. The concerned school heads can follow the steps mentioned below to download the Gujarat Board Hall Tickets.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Gujarat Board – gseb.org.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the Board Website option.
- Step 3: Under Latest Notification section, click on GSEB SSC, HSC Hall Ticket 2023 link.
- Step 4: Log in with required details.
- Step 5: Download Gujarat Board 10th, 12th Admit Card 2023, GSEB 10th, 12th Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen. Download Gujarat Board 10th, 12th Admit Card 2023 and take printout.
What details will be mentioned on Gujarat Board Admit Card 2023?
As per available information, GSEB SSC, HSC Hall Ticket will contain all necessary details of student and exam. Check below mentioned information on GSEB Class 10, 12 Admit Card 2023:
- Student Name: The admit card will contain the name of the student.
- Name of Exam: The name of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Class : The class of the student will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Roll Number : The roll number of the student will be shown on the admit card.
- Seat Number : The seat number of the student will be shown on the admit card.
- Subject Name : The names of the subjects appearing for the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Exam Date and Time : The date and time of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Test Venue: The exam venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
There are some important instructions that students should keep in mind while appearing for the Gujarat Board Exam. Some of these instructions are:
- Students must reach the examination center at least half an hour before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Students have to carry their admit card, a valid photo ID proof and other necessary items like pen, pencil, eraser etc.
- Any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, smart watches etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Students should not use any kind of malpractice, cheating or unfair means during the examination. If caught, there can be serious consequences.
- Students should read the instructions mentioned on the question paper carefully before attempting the answers.
- Students have to answer the questions as per the instructions given on the question paper.
- Students must maintain discipline and decorum inside the examination hall and follow the instructions of the invigilator.
- Students must complete the exam within the given time frame.
By following these important instructions, students can avoid any last minute confusion or worry and give their best shot in Gujarat Board Exams.
Gujarat Board has released the Admit Card for Class 10th and 12th Board Exams for the year 2023. School heads can download the admit card from the official website using their school index number and registered mobile number or e-mail ID of the examinees. . Students have to collect their admit card from their respective schools and carry it to the examination hall.
It is important to carefully check all the details mentioned on the admit card and inform the school authorities in case of any discrepancy. With proper preparation and a positive mindset, students can perform well in their board exams and secure a bright future.