Gujarat Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 | Assistance of 1 lakh 50 thousand will be available for buying a laptop

Gujarat Laptop Assistance Scheme

Apply online for laptop assistance scheme. Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation has launched laptop assistance scheme to advance the education sector. Now we will provide you the details regarding Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat so that you can apply for the scheme. Through this information complete information about computer machine assistance scheme like what are the benefits of this scheme? Where are the documents required? How much benefit i.e. help get? We will get its complete information.

Laptop Assistance Scheme

Gujarat Laptop Assistance Scheme Many schemes are run by Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation. The benefits of these schemes are given to the tribal people. Various loan schemes are also provided through Adijati Nigam Gujarat Portal for tribal citizens to get self employment. A loan is given to buy a laptop or computer machine. By purchasing which one can start a new business or business. They can get financial help by giving loan in Laptop (Computer) Sahay Yojana.

Laptop Assistance Scheme- Highlights

Purpose of Laptop Assistance Scheme

The purpose of starting this scheme is that the Gujarat state government will provide you with a financial assistance of Rs 1,50,000 for the purchase of a new laptop. In this amount, the government will give 80% rupees for the laptop and the remaining 20% ​​rupees will have to be given to the student. With the help of this amount of 1,50,000 you can buy a very good laptop. Now these laptops are starting from 15000 to around 150000 rupees.

Feature of Laptop Assistance Scheme

In this scheme, loans will be given by the government with an interest of 4%.

Gujarat Laptop Assistance Scheme You have to repay the loan amount in 20 monthly installments.

If you don’t pay the installment on time, you will get 2.5 percent interest penalty on your interest.

Laptop assistance scheme is provided only to Scheduled Tribe (ST) people.

Gujarat Laptop Assistance Scheme A loan of 80% of the total amount is given to the beneficiary of Laptop Sahay Yojana.

Laptop Assistance Scheme Eligibility Criteria

Applicant should be a resident of Gujarat state.

Only ST applicant can apply for this scheme.

It is necessary to have a certificate that the applicant belongs to the tribe.

Age of beneficiary should be between 18 years to 55 years.

Neither the applicant nor any of his family members should be employed in a government department.

Annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.120000/- and Rs.150000/- for urban area.

Certificate of computer training in possession of the beneficiary.

Certificate of working experience in computer sales store or company / shopping mall / shop.

Required Documents for Laptop Assistance Scheme

Adijati Nigam Gandhinagar provides loans to unemployed young men and women to start a new computer related business. Scheduled caste individuals are required to submit the following documents for availing this loan scheme.

Gujarat Laptop Assistance Scheme Scheduled Caste Certificate of Gujarat (Example of Mamlatdarshri / Social Welfare Officer or Sakshma Adhikari)

Copy of Ration Card

Bank account passbook

Certificate in Computer Training

Certificate of experience working in computer sales store or shop

Copy of Aadhaar Card

Proof of property submitted by the applicant (including 7/12 and 8-a of land or building document and property card which is recent and unencumbered

7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-1 or document and property card of the building

7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-2 or document and property card of the building

Gujarat Laptop Assistance Scheme If the shop is owned/rented as a place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, the rental agreement

Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by Guarantor-1

Government approved valuer valuation report of the property submitted by the Guarantor-2

Gujarat Laptop Assistance Scheme Guarantors have to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.20/-

Government approved valuer valuation report of the property presented

Important link

Adijati Nigam Gujarat official websiteClick Here
Apply for the loan directlyClick Here
Apply online for new userClick Here
Apply online for registered userClick Here
HomePageClick Here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *