Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022: Gujarat Ration Card Scheme is Started by the Government of Gujarat. Under this scheme People Who are Permanent Residence of the state Gujarat can get their Ration card Online. The Main Objective Of this scheme is to Provide Ration to Needy Citizen Of the state. so that no body remains Hungry in the state. Citizen of Gujarat can apply For this Card Online.
Under this scheme Needy People of the State will get Ration at a Subsidy Rate. In Our Country so many People are Nor able to buy Ration. This Card Will Helps them to Full fill their Basic Need and right of Food.
Directorate Of Food & Cilvil Supplies of Gujarat is Inviting Gujarat Ration Card Online Application. Now APL / BPL / NFSA / Non NFSA Category People can apply Online For New, Duplicate Ration card to get subsidized Ration at Government PDS Shops. All citizens who have Made New Registration For Ration Card can Noe check theiar eligible List of National Food Security Act and Non-NFSA Category.
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022: Check Status & Apply Online
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022: Overview
|Name Of The scheme||Ration card|
|Category||Status check, List , Application|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Mode Of Function||Online|
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022: How To check List
- Visit the Official Website
- At Home Page Click On Area wise Ration card Information.
- the area wise ration card details of NFSA beneficiaries will appear as shown below
- Alternate Link to Check Gujarat Ration Card List 2022 – https://fcsca.gujarat.gov.in/
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant Must be Residence Of the Gujarat State.
- Households not already having ration card in the state are eligible.
- Newly married couples can apply for new ration card.
- Citizens having temporary ration cards whose date has been expired are eligible.
Gujarat Ration Card List 2022: Required Documents
- Residential Proof
- Age Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Income Proof of Family
- Passport size Photograph.
- Valid Mobile Number
- Perevious electricity Bill
- Bank Pass Book
- Gas Connection Details
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor/ Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
How To apply for Gujarat Ration Card 2022?
- Go to the official website https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/
- on the home page, click on “Revenue”.
- click on ‘More’, a list will open.
- click on “Application for new ration card”.
- get the option of ‘Apply Online’, Click On it.
- the application form will open on your screen
- fill in all the details asked in the form
- click on submit and your application will be completed
How To Check Online Status Of Ration Card?
- Go to the Official website https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Click at the Know Your Entitlement.
- The Ration Card Application status Will be appear On the screen.
- Fill the Details they are asking for.
- Check you status by Online Mode.
Official Website: Click Here
Ration Card Helpline Numbers
Helpline Number- 1967
Toll Free Number: 18002335500