PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched on 1st December 2018 by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modiji to improve the lives of the farmers of the country and meet the needs related to basic agriculture. Under this scheme, the government will give farmers Rs. 6,000 financial assistance is provided. The amount of PM Kisan given to farmers is given in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each.
How to do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana E-KYC? (PM Kisan E-KYC)
The process of online KYC was discontinued due to increasing pressure on official government portals/websites, but now the process of PM Kisan Online KYC has been started once again. The farmer himself can get this done by visiting the official website of pmkisan. The step by step process for doing KYC is described below.
Documents required for PM Kisan E-KYC
To do e-KYC for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers need to have some valid documents. Apart from Aadhaar Card, what are the other documents you can read to complete Pm Kisan E-KYC 2023? Details of all required documents are given below
How to do Online KYC for PM Kisan? – PM Kisan EKYC Process Online And Offline In Gujarati
You can do e-KYC in any way to avail Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana amount. You can also get yourself online through Aadhaar OTP. Apart from this, you can also get e-KYC done online by visiting your nearest CSC center.
How to do KYC online for PM Kisan?
You can get PM Kisan eKYC through Aadhaar e-kyc otp sitting at your home. For how to do PM Kisan e-KYC otp online you have to follow below steps.
1) First of all you have to visit its official website www.pmkisan.gov.in for Kisan Aadhaar e-KYC.
After coming to the home page, you have to click on the e-KYC option.
2) After clicking on eKyc option a new page will open in front of you.
Here you have to enter your Aadhaar number, after that click on search button.
3) After clicking on the search button, a dialog box will open in front of you in which you have to enter your mobile number, after that click on Get Mobile OTP (One-Time Password) option.
4) On the next page you now have to verify the ekyc one-time password (otp).
5) After Mobile OTP Verification (Verify) another OTP will be received on mobile number registered in Aadhaar, you have to verify it here.
6) After verifying Aadhaar registered mobile OTP, you have to click on Submit For Auth option.
7) In this way, now ekyc will appear on the screen by typing submit successfully, that is, your ekyc process will be completed.
Thus now your PM Kisan Yojana 2024 kyc is updated.
How to do CSC Center PM Kisan E-KYC?
If you wish to get your e-KYC done by visiting your nearest CSC center, you can do so by following the procedure given below-
To get your ekyc done at a CSC center, you first need to go to its digital service portal.
After coming to the dashboard you have to search for PM Kisan Seva.
After this you click on Biometric/OTP KYC PM Kisan option.
Now the loan has to be taken from the farmer’s Aadhaar card number.
Now click on submit and authenticate button to do farmer’s biometric.
Take the farmer’s fingerprint on your biometric machine and then submit it.
This article has mentioned all the steps related to eKYC, but if you are still facing problem in completing PM Kisan e-KYC, you can contact below toll free number.
Important Links of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana
|પીએમ કિસાન નિધિ યોજના વેબસાઈટ
|155261 / 011-24300606
|Whatsapp ગ્રુપ માં જોડાવ
|અહી ક્લિક કરો