Government of India Post Matric Scholarship Scheme has been implemented by the Government of India for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Caste (ST) students. In which students can get free education in any private college by using free ship card.
So let’s know in this article what is Free Sheep Card?, What are the required documents to issue Free Sheep Card?, Where to get Free Sheep Card form?, How to apply for Free Sheep Card?
What is a Free Ship Card? (Freeship Card Gujarat)
Under this scheme, students who want to get admission in Self Finance Institutions (Private College or University) and who have got admission Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes students can get admission in those Self Finance Institutions without paying fees through “Free Sheep Card”. Thus, the students have to go to the social welfare office of their district and apply for the free ship card.
After that he gets free ship card which he can get admission in private college or university. Thus, those students can get their fees waived by presenting the Freeship Card.
Freeship Card Information
Financially poor students cannot get admission in private colleges due to high fees. Because the financial situation is not so good that they cannot study in self finance colleges by paying so much fee. But now it has been made possible by the government under the scheme of “Freeship card” under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
In it, Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Tribe children can easily take advantage of the free ship card scheme to study in self-financed colleges and get admission and study well. According to the post matric scholarship scheme of the Government of India, the eligible students can avail the free ship card. To get the free ship card, the annual income limit of the student’s family is Rs. Must be up to 2.50 lakhs.
Necessary Documents for Issuing Freeship Card :(Freeship Card Documents List For Gujarat 2023)
(1) Attested copy of Ration Card / Election Card / Aadhaar Card
( 2 ) Attested copy of first page of passbook for bank account number
(3) Attested copy of School Living Certificate}
( 4 ) Attested copy of caste certificate
(5) S.S.C. Attested copy of passed and next academic year mark sheet
(6) Attested copy of certificate of competent authority of last year’s annual income
(7) Attested copy of the previous year’s annual income certificate of the office/institution if the parents of the student are employed.
(8) If there is a gap in SSC and subsequent courses, the reason and what activities have been done and if the gap is more than 1 year, no scholarship has been obtained during that time, no job has been done. The name has to be submitted at once. Thus, in self-supporting institutions whose fees are very high, SC-ST students who are not able to pay the fees and cannot get admission, but by presenting the Freeship card, the students can get admission by waiving their due education fees.
Where to get free ship card form?
You can go and get the form for free ship card from the district social welfare branch and you have to submit the required documents along with it.
Freeship Card Form download PDF (Freeship Card Form PDF In Gujarati)
Click here Download
How to apply for free ship card? (Freeship Card Apply Online Gujarat 2023)
You have to take the form for the free ship card from the district social welfare branch and fill the entire form in the same manner and deposit it in the social welfare office there.
After that it will take 2-3 days for verification and then you will get your free ship card. freeship card online application form gujarat
What should be the limit for free ship card? (Freeship Card Income Limit For Sc)
The annual income limit of the student’s family must be up to Rs 2.50 lakh to get the free sheep card.
If you guys have any question about free ship card then you can ask us in comment or you can also ask in our whatsapp.
Helpline number for freeship card – freeship card gujarat helpline number
All district wise free sheep card helpline number click here
Post Matric Scholarship New Guidelines 2020-21 to 2025-26 Download PDF