LIC Jeevan Umang Policy 2023
Many investment related schemes have been implemented in the country. Some PSU companies also do operations related to investment, pension. In which the name of LIC is prominent. Life Insurance Corporation of India has implemented many schemes related to savings, for a better future of daughters, pension.
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy
If you also want to invest in such a scheme then LIC’s Jeevan Umang Policy is a great option. With an investment of just 1302 rupees per month, you can get a return of up to 28 lakh rupees. Also, the family gets money even after the death of the policyholder. So what is this scheme and how can you invest in it. Know it.
This is an endowment plan. It provides life cover as well as a fixed sum on maturity. A person from three months old to 55 years old can invest under this scheme. Coverage up to 100 years is available under this scheme. If the policyholder dies, the family and heirs get a fixed amount.
About LIC of India
Life Insurance Corporation Of India is an investment and insurance corporation owned by the Government of India. LIC is the only Indian public sector life insurance company. Which has a wide presence in rural and urban areas. It functions through 8 zonal and 113 divisional offices.
As part of its ambitious disinvestment drive, the central government aims to list Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) by the last quarter of this fiscal year.
LIC is the largest insurance provider company in India. Its market share in new business premium is over 66.2%. The company offers participating insurance products and non-participating products such as unit-linked insurance products, savings insurance products, term insurance products, health insurance and annuity and pension products.
LIC operates through 2048 branches, 113 divisional offices and 1,554 satellite offices. It operates globally in Fiji, Mauritius, Bangladesh, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and the United Kingdom.
Point of LIC Jeevan Umang Policy
|Name of Article||LIC Jeevan Umang Policy in Gujarati|
|Language of Article .||Gujarati and English|
|Purpose of the article||Purpose of Information on LIC’s Jeevan Umang Plan|
|Policy Documents PDF||More Details…|
|How to apply||online / offline|
|Age limit for applying this||Min. 90 days to max. 55 years|
|To whom to fill the form of this scheme||to an agent of LIC|
|Official website||More Details…|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Point of LIC Jeevan Umang Policy
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy: If you are young and want to get good profit by investing less money, consider LIC’s Jeevan Umang Policy. It also pays well. Every month only Rs. 1400 by depositing you have Rs. 25 lakhs capital. As per this calculation, you have to invest only Rs 47 per day in this policy. 25 lakhs on maturity.
Let’s find out more about the available features, benefits and options of LIC’s Jeevan Umang policy.
Maturity benefit along with pension
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy : If you are thinking about a pension scheme then LIC Jeevan Umang is a good option.
Suppose, if you are 26 years old and you have Rs. If you buy a Jeevan Umang policy for an insurance cover of 4.5 lakhs, you will have to pay around Rs. 1,350 has to be paid. If we calculate this, your annual premium will be Rs 15,882. After 30 years your premium will be Rs 47,6460. If you have paid premium for 30 consecutive years, you will start getting a pension of Rs 36,000 per year from the 31st year. Not only that, you will get this money for as long as you live.
Other Benefits of LIC Jeevan Umang Policy
- If you buy this policy, you get tax relief under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- The basic sum assured under LIC Jeevan Umang is Rs 2 lakh.
- If the policyholder dies before the age of 100, all the money will be given to the nominee.
- The money can be taken in lump sum or in installments if the nominee wishes.
- If the policyholder survives to the age of 100 or till the end of the premium paying term, he is also given a survival benefit of 8 percent of the basic sum assured every year.
Features of LIC’s Jeevan Umang Yojana
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy : LIC’s Jeevan Umang Yojana offers a combination of income and security. It is an un-linked, whole life insurance plan with benefits. Let’s take a look at its key features.
- Minimum Entry Age: 90 Days Maximum Entry Age: 55 Years
- Minimum Basic Sum Assured: Rs 2,00,000 Maximum Basic Sum Assured: No limit
- Premium Paying Term: 15, 20, 25 & 30 Years Policy Term: (100 – Age at Enrollment) Years
- Minimum Age at End of Premium Paying Term: 30 Years Maximum Age at End of Premium Paying Term: 70 Years Age at Maturity: 100 Years
- Surrender The policy can be surrendered at any time provided the premium has been paid for three years. On surrender of the policy, the policyholder will get a surrender value equal to the guaranteed surrender value and the special surrender value.
- Loan can be taken under loan policy. If the loan is taken during the premium repayment term, the maximum loan will be up to 90% of the surrender value.
- Maturity Benefit By the time the policy is ready for payment, the policyholder will receive:
(1) Basic Sum Assured
(2) Simple reversionary bonus
(3) When final additional bonus is declared
- death benefit
(1) In case of death of the policy holder during the policy term –
In case of death during the first five years of the policy, the sum assured will be payable on death.
(2) In case of death before the date of maturity even after the completion of five policy years, the sum assured shall be payable on death and loyalty increase.
- Survival Benefit The special feature of this scheme is that survival benefit is guaranteed. A survival benefit equal to 8% of the basic insurance is payable every year on the survival of the life assured till the end of the premium paying term, provided all outstanding premiums are paid.
- The first survival benefit payment is paid at the end of the premium paying period and thereafter after the completion of each subsequent year till the life assured lives or the policy anniversary before the maturity date, whichever is earlier.
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy –How to invest?
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy : This policy can be purchased both online and offline. Similarly, individuals who are planning to invest in a simple, standard, individual scheme can also purchase this policy through:
- Can be taken through LIC agent.
- at the nearest LIC office.
- By visiting the official website of LIC.
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy – Contact Form
|Company Name||Life Insurance of India|
|IRDAI Registration No.||512|
|REGISTERED OFFICE||Yogakshema, Jeevan Bima Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021|
|Contact LIC Call Center||+91-022 6827 6827|
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy in Gujarati – Contact Form
FAQ’s of LIC Jeevan Umang Policy
LIC Company is managed by whom?
LIC Company is a Govt.
What is the official website of LIC?
The official website of LIC is www.licindia.in .
What is the sum assured limit in this plan?
Minimum Basic Sum Assured: Rs 2,00,000 Maximum Basic Sum Assured: No limit
How to calculate LIC maturity amount?
Simple way is Basic Sum Assured + Bonus + Final Additional Bonus (if applicable).
Where to apply for this scheme?
For this scheme one has to apply from LIC agent or nearest LIC office.
How much money is to be deposited in this scheme?
Suppose, if you are 26 years old and you have Rs. If you buy a Jeevan Umang policy for an insurance cover of 4.5 lakhs, you will have to pay around Rs. 1,350 has to be paid. If we
calculate this, your annual premium will be Rs 15,882. After 30 years your premium will be Rs 47,6460.
Last Word of LIC Jeevan Umang Policy
The above information about LIC Jeevan Umang Policy in Gujarati is for information only. It is not intended to provide any investment advice. Be sure to consult your financial advisor before investing.
Friends, if you still have any question related to LIC Jeevan Umang Policy in Gujarati , you can ask by commenting in the below comment box and friends, if you find the information through this post good and useful, then share it with your friends and friends. Thank you all so much for taking your precious time to read this post…