LIC’s new policy A Rs 150 investment will get 19 lacks is the most trusted insurance company in the country. Consumers are greatly benefited from investing in this government-run company policy. In this age of rising inflation, it is imperative for each of us to save a certain percentage of our hard-earned money and invest it in a policy. Everyone dreams of a better future for their children. The Life Insurance Corporation of India has a similar scheme which has been designed keeping in view the needs of the children.
About LIC New Policy:
- The minimum age for taking out this insurance is 0 years.
- The maximum age for taking insurance is 12 years.
- The minimum sum insured is Rs. 1,00,00.
- There is no limit to the maximum sum insured.
- Premium Weaver Benefit Rider- Option available.
View Policies of self, spouse, and children
- Register for Premier Services (online service requests)
- Online Renewal Premium payment; Top-up; Loan Repayment and Loan Interest payment
- Online Loan Requests
- Doctor Locator
- Premium paid statements; Individual and Consolidated
- Premium Calendar
- Revival Quotations
- Complaint Registration and View Complaint Status
- Claim status inquiry
- Loan status inquiry
- Claim history
- View Service Request status
- Email and SMS Alerts
LIC Official Website: Click Here
Money back installment:
- The policyholder will get 20% of the sum assured on completion of 18, 20, and 22 years of age.
Check More Information About LIC & Phone Help-Line
Benefits Of LIC New Policy Rs 150 investment will get 19 lakh
- At the time of policy maturity (in case the insured does not die during the term of the policy) the policyholder will get an increased portion of the sum insured with a bonus of 40 percent.
- In case of the death of the policyholder at the time of the policy term, in addition to the sum insured, a simple reversionary bonus check and a final maximum bonus are given. Death Benefit shall not be less than 105% of the total premium paid.