Namo Tablet Yojana Apply Online 2023 Namo Tablet Yojana Application Online NAMO E Tab Scheme Registration | Namo Tablet Yojana PM Namo Tablet Online Registration | Namo Tablet Price
Gujarat State Government is inviting online application form at digitalgujarat.gov.in official site to register under Namo Tablet Yojana 2023-24 Student Application for Acer/Lenovo Tablet with latest specifications under NAMO Tab Yojana Do, meritorious students taking admission in first year college or polytechnic courses are eligible for the scheme, 252 crore rupees budget has been allocated for Namo Tablet Yojana 2023 .
Digitization is being promoted a lot in our country of India and it is very important to make the students of India digital in making India digital , if the coming generation will use digital tools and put themselves completely in the era of digitization So the coming time will be very good for India, to make India digital and to bring a revolution in the education world , Namo Tablet Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister of our country , under which the students of the state will be able to pay a very low price. Will be able to buy Branded Tablet by doing this . By using this tablet, you will be able to take your step towards the digital age and take forward your education digitally. So in today’s article we will tell you We will give almost all the information about Namo E-Tablet Scheme , we will also tell you the features, price and buying process of this tablet.
Namo Tablet Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||namo tablet plan 2022|
|name in english||Namo E-Tablet Yojana|
|launched by||Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||Providing tablets for Rs 1000|
|Department||Education Department Government of Gujarat|
Tablet Brand: Acer / Lenovo
TABLET Specifications are as below.
- 7 Inch HD Display
- Quad-Core Processor 1.3GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal / 64 GB Expandable Micro SD
- 3450mAh Battery
- Weight< 350 gms
- 4G Micro Single SIM(LTE)(Voice Calling)
- 5 MP Rear Camera and 2 MP Front
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Namo Tablet Yojana Registration 2023 (How to apply)
Any student who wants to get a tablet under this scheme will have to apply through offline process or the student can enroll in the scheme by applying from the website of the college in which the student takes admission. See the process of application below:
- To get in Namo tablet scheme you have to go to your college.
- The details of the eligible candidates will be provided on the official website of the Institute.
- The officers will login to this portal through their unique Institute ID.
- Institute has to go to the ‘Add New Student’ tab.
- Now the portal will provide your details like name, category, course etc.
- Now they will enter the board and seat number that you have.
- After this, the money (1000 rupees) will be deposited to the head of the institute.
- The headman will prepare a receipt against this payment.
- The receipt number and date will be entered on the website.
- In addition, Namo tablet will be provided to you.
FAQ Namo Tablet Yojana Online Apply – Government Scheme
What is Namo Tablet Yojana and who will get its benefit?
Namo E Tablet Scheme is a scheme launched by the Government of Gujarat for the students of Gujarat, under which students living below the poverty line will be made available by the state government for Rs 1000 branded tablets for education .
Will the tablet be available for free in the Namo E-Tablet Scheme?
“No” Under the Namo E-Tablet Scheme, students will have to deposit an amount of ₹ 1000 in the educational institution or college to get the tablet.
Who will get the benefit of Namo Tablet Yojana?
Under the scheme, students living below the poverty line will be provided tablets for Rs 1000 by the state government.
Can a student from other state get Namo tablet?
No! Only Gujarat state students are eligible for the scheme