Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana | ikhedut pashupalan yojana | Pashupalan Yojana Gujarat 2023 | I Farmer Animal Husbandry Scheme. Farmer oriented scheme. ikhedut portal
Gujarat authorities has started Mukhyamantri Pashudhan Sahay Yojana 2021 for animal keepers. On this scheme, govt. will current financial assist to animal keepers to supply nutritious cattle feed to cow or buffalo. The 50% concession may be given on feed amount for 1 month when their cow or buffalo give starting to calf.
Both animal husbandry and farmers are closely related. Gujarat government has implemented various government schemes for the development of farmers. Ikhedut portal created by Agriculture cooperation division, Gujarat Authorities . Farmer oriented scheme 2021 information can be accessed at finger tips through this portal. Farmers can program on-line software programs such as farmer plans, farm plans, animal husbandry plans, horticulture plans, fish farming plans, etc. on this portal . In which through this article we will give information about animal mining support scheme in animal husbandry schemes.
|Name of the scheme
|Livestock Mining Assistance Scheme (i khedut)
|Gujarati and English
|Animal husbandry is given 50% subsidy of 150 kg animal grain.
|To the pastoralists of Gujarat
|Amount of assistance
|50% assistance on purchase of animal feed
|ikhedut portal website
To go directly to the online application page
|Last date to apply
|Online application will be done till 31/01/2022
Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana
The Gujarat authorities plans to make the state’s pastoralists self-reliant by elevating as many animals as potential. For which the Authorities of Gujarat will current direct assistance on purchase of animal feed which is the staple meals of animals. So that the herdsmen can take wonderful care of their animals.
Livestock Assistance Scheme | Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana 2023
Cattle breeders of Gujarat can get fodder at a concessional rate from their local milk producer society. For this scheme the beneficiary should be a member of Dudh Mandali. Cattle donation will be given at 50% cost to the beneficiary cattle breeder who has abandoned cows, buffaloes or other animals.
Objective of Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana
The government of Gujarat is planning to make the animal husbandry of the state self-sufficient by rearing more animals. For this, the Authorities of Gujarat will provide direct assistance on the purchase of fodder, which is the main food for animals. So that the herdsmen can take good care of their animals.
- The applicant must be a farmer or a herdsman.
- A pastoralist should have cows, buffaloes and other animals.
- The herdsmen’s cows and buffaloes must have been abandoned.
- The applicant should be a member of a milk society.
- Animal Husbandry Beneficiaries Economically Weaker (EWS), OBC, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste and General Caste will benefit.
- To avail this scheme under i khedut, the details of when the benefit has been availed in the past have to be shown.
- This scheme has to be applied online through Khedut Portal .
- Distribution of Khandan shall be done by District Milk Producers Cooperative Union.
Document for cattle mine donation scheme
On-line application for various government schemes in the current financial year 2021-22 has been started through ikhedut portal. Following Doc is required to avail this scheme.
1. The herdsman must have abandoned cattle.
2. There should be a councilor at the Dudh Mandali.
3. Xerox of Ration Card
4. Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) certificate (if any)
5. Certificate regarding disability for disabled applicant (if any)
6. Aadhaar card of animal husbandry
Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana
- Applicant must first type ‘ikhedut’ in ‘Google Search’.
- In which to open https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in site.
- After opening the Khedut website click on “Yojana”.
- After opening on the scheme, opening the “Animal Husbandry Schemes” at number-2.
- After opening “Pashupalan Yojana” various schemes will be showing.
- In which “Apply” in “Assistance on purchase of mine for livestock of pastoralists” according to your caste.
- Next are you a registered applicant cattle breeder? In which if it has been registered earlier then “Yes” and if not “No” then further processing has to be done.
- If the animal husband has registered, after entering the Aadhaar card number and mobile number, after submitting the Captcha Image, online application has to be done.
- If the animal husbandry beneficiary is not registered on i portal khedut then he has to select ‘no’ and do the on-line software program.
- Save the software program after filling all the information carefully by the farmer. The beneficiary has to check the details of his application and confirm the software program. After the application is confirmed, there will be no correction or increase in the application number.
- Animal husbandry can get print based on application.
After applying online for the scheme on the i khedut portal done by the pastoralist, a printout is to be obtained manually. This print should be taken out and signed by the nearest milk producer association and the concerned officer. The application printout can be obtained from the button below.