Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, PM Jan Arogya Yojana is being implemented, in which the beneficiaries will be given free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh . We will provide you complete information about how you will be able to apply for PM Jan Arogya Yojana in detail. Read the complete information given to know –
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 (PMJAY)
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), also known as Ayushman Bharat Yojana, is a flagship health insurance scheme launched by the Government of India in 2018. The scheme aims to provide health coverage to over 10 crore poor and vulnerable families in the country and provide them access to quality healthcare services.
Under the PMJAY scheme, eligible families are provided with an annual health cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year, to be used for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization. The scheme covers pre-existing conditions and provides cashless and paperless access to services at public and empaneled private healthcare providers.
The scheme targets the poor and vulnerable sections of the population, including Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other socially and economically disadvantaged groups. The scheme also covers people living in the informal sector and those who are not covered under any other health scheme.
The scheme is being implemented in two parts- the first part is a trust-based implementation in which the government will provide funds to the states and Union Territories, and the second part is an insurance-based implementation in which the government will provide funds to the insurance companies.
The scheme is being implemented through various modes of payment such as Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) and electronic health cards. This ensures that the beneficiaries receive the benefits of the scheme in a timely and transparent manner.
Key Highlights of Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)
|Scheme Name||PM Jan Arogya Yojana or Ayushman Bharat Scheme|
|plan implemented||23 September 2018|
|PM Jan Arogya Yojana was announced||by Arun Jaitley|
|Beneficiary||economically weaker families of the country|
|profit||Swasth Suvidha Cashless health benefits of up to Rs 5 lakh per family|
|Scheme launched||14 April 2018 by PM Modi from Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana official website||pmjay.gov.in|
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Benefits (PM Jan Arogya Yojana Benefits)
- Cost of medical tests, treatment and advice
- pre-hospitalization expenses
- hospital stay
- Food expenses (in the hospital)
- Test cost at the time of treatment
- 15 days care after admission in hospital
- Food and medicine expenses after discharge from the hospital
Who will be eligible for Jan Arogya Yojana?
- Candidates from both urban and rural areas will be eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the candidates should be up to a maximum of Rs 1 lakh.
- BPL families will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates should not have land.
- Beneficiaries of National Security Insurance Scheme will be eligible for the application.
Main elements included in Ayushman Bharat – Jan Arogya Yojana
Two elements have been included in this scheme –
- National Health Protection Scheme
- Wellness Center
How to apply for PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY apply)
Candidates will be able to apply for PM Jan Arogya Yojana by visiting the official website. Let us see how to apply –
- First of all you have to go to the public service center .
- The agent will check your name in the beneficiary list, if you are eligible then only you will get the Jan Aayog Golden Card.
- Give all your required documents to the agent.
- Your registration will be done by the agent.
- On completion of registration, you will be given a registration number and password.
- You will get Ayushman Bharat health card in about 10-15 days.
- You only have to pay a fee of Rs 30 for the card.
How to download Ayushman card online?
If you have applied for your Ayushman card and now want to download it, then you can easily download it online in just a few steps, for this understand the process given below –
- First of all, visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Setu https://setu.pmjay.gov.in/setu/ .
- Now you have to complete all the process given below how to get Ayushman card on this website .
- First of all , you have to click on the option of register . Register yourself. On the new page, you have to fill the information asked.
- Now click on the submit button. Now you have to complete your ekyc process and wait for approval.
- After all the process is done, now you have to click on download ayushman card on the new page.
- In this way you will be able to download your Ayushman card online.
|To check hospital list online||Click here|
|To reach the official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana||Click here|
|for ayushman card download||Click here|