Reserve Bank of India has published advertisement for Driver (RBI Recruitment 2023). Eligible candidates are advised to refer the official advertisement and apply for this driver. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for RBI Driver Recruitment below. RBI has provided complete details for Recruitment 2023.
Candidate should have passed 10th standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from a recognized board.
Between 28 to 35 years. Candidate should not have born earlier than 02/03/1988 and not later than 01/03/1995 (both days inclusive) only eligible to apply.
RBI Driver Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Candidates have to go through the following stages of selection process for final selection as driver in RBI.
RBI Driver Online Application Starting Date 27 March 2023
Last Date to Apply RBI Driver Online 16th April 2023
Starting Basic Salary of Driver in Reserve Bank of India is ₹17270/- per month. The pay scale for RBI Driver Recruitment 2023 is 17270 -590(4) – 19630- 690(3) – 21700 -840(3) – 24220 -1125(2) – 26470- 1400(4) (4) – 26470. ) – 37770 (20 years). Apart from the basic salary, the candidates will get various allowances like Dearness Allowance, City Compensation Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance etc.
How to apply?
- First of all go to the official website of RBI rbi.org.in.
- Get official updates/announcements of Assistant 2023.
- Download it and read it carefully before applying online for Reserve Bank of India 2023.
- Now, click on RBI Assistant Bharti “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the required details of the candidate like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile, Email etc.
- Upload all required verification documents like 10th pass/12th pass etc.
- Category wise Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2023 Careers Pay Online Form Fee.
- Click on the final submission button and take a printout of the hard copy in PDF.
- Wait for further instructions issued by Reserve Bank of India Assistant Board in Hindi.