SBI We-Care Scheme 2023
SBI We-Care Scheme 2023: State Bank of India has made senior citizens happy with festive gifts! Now SBI’s Special Fixed Deposit Scheme (SBI Fixed Deposit Scheme) can be availed till March 2022! This means that this special SBI We-Care Scheme has been extended once again! In May 2020, the country’s top lender announced the SBI ‘WECARE’ fixed deposit scheme for senior citizens!
This SBI We-Care Scheme (SBI We-Care Scheme) was initially implemented till September 2020! But amid the Kovid-19 epidemic, the special FD (Fixed Deposit) scheme was extended several times! State Bank of India (State Bank of India) has extended it till the end of March next year! Let us tell you that recently the bank has introduced many offers in its loan segment too! In which the main thing is to reduce the interest rates of home loans!
SBI has extended the scheme date: SBI We-Care Scheme 2023
SBI (State Bank Of India) has mentioned on its website that a special SBI We-Care Scheme (SBI We-Care Scheme) deposit has been introduced for senior citizens in the retail fixed deposit section! In which the senior citizens will be given their retail fixed deposit fixed deposit but will be offered an additional 0.30 percent interest for a period of 5 years and more! Now this SBI We Care Deposit Scheme has been extended till 31 March 2023!
Special things related to SBI’s WeCare plan
- State Bank of India (State Bank Of India) has recently launched a new deposit scheme for senior citizens named ‘WeCare’!
- Senior citizens are getting more interest in this scheme! This scheme has been launched under the retail fixed deposit segment!
- In this scheme, senior citizens are being given extra interest on fixed deposits of 5 years or more!
- In this new SBI We-Care Scheme (SBI We-Care Scheme) of SBI, you will get an additional premium interest of 30 basis points on deposits (FD) of 5 years or more!
- Senior citizens will get 0.50% more interest than general public on retail term deposits of less than 5 years!
- Retail Fixed Deposits (Term Deposits) above 5 years but 0.80% interest will be charged with an additional 0.30%!
- If you invest under this scheme for 5 years now, you will get 6.20 percent interest!
- No additional interest will be given on early withdrawal! Only the customers who register in this scheme within the specified period will get the benefit!
What are interest rates?
SBI’s special FD scheme, SBI We-Care FD Scheme, offers senior citizens an additional 30 bps interest rate on their FD for a period of 5 years and above! Currently, SBI (State Bank Of India) offers 5.4% interest rate on five year FD to the general public! If a senior citizen special FD scheme if you make a fixed deposit under FD then the applicable interest rate on FD (FD Interest Rate) will be 6.20 percent! These rates are effective from 23 January 2023!
When will not get the benefit of additional interest
According to the information given on the website of State Bank of India, the benefit of additional interest under SBI We-Care Deposit (SBI We-Care Scheme) will be available on new accounts and renewals! There is also a condition that if you make a pre-maturity withdrawal! So you will not get the benefit of additional interest! Not only this, a fine of up to 0.50 percent may also have to be paid!
These banks are also running Special FD
Apart from State Bank of India, lenders like HDFC Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB) and Axis Bank! This special FD scheme (SBI We-Care FD Scheme) was also started for senior citizens! And since then it has been extended many times! According to the website of HDFC Bank and BOB, these schemes have been extended till 30 February 2023! However, the ICICI Bank portal says! That Senior Citizen’s golden year FD is valid till 7 February 2023!
How to Apply Online for WeCare Policy 2023
Let’s apply online for SBI We-Care FD Scheme 2023! Let’s take a look at the step by step process! Daurakarna SBI (State Bank Of India) Banking Official Portal This is given to you below! Redirects to home page! Click on Net Banking in Home Page! It then redirects the user to the personal banking page, as shown below! Enter username and password with captcha code and click submit! It displays the home page of SBI Internet Banking as below! On the home page, click on Fixed Deposit. It then expands in the drop-down as below!