Solar Rooftop Yojna: Solar Roof Top Yojna 2023: Solar Roof Top Yojna in Gujarat was launched in the year 2012. Solar Roof Top Yojna by the Central Government to reduce air pollution and maximize the use of solar energy by the state and central governments. The plan has been launched. how do solar panels work Gujarat government implemented solar energy policy in the year 2009. As part of solar energy policy, the state government has implemented solar rooftop scheme.
Solar Rooftop Yojna 2023
Solar Rooftop Yojna: Through the Solar Roof Top Yojna, people will be able to get electricity in their homes through solar energy by installing solar plates on the roof of their houses. Under this scheme, the person who installs the solar panel system on his house is given a subsidy by the government. According to the norms set by the government, the subsidy is given to the people. can also be sold and the payment for this is also paid by the company to the consumer.
What is Solar Roof Top Scheme?
Solar Roof Top Scheme has been launched to promote Solar Rooftop in the country. This scheme has been implemented by the Central Government to promote Solar Rooftop. India has inexhaustible amount of solar energy so using this energy can reduce the level of pollution in the country and coal generated. Solar Roof Top Yojana is very important to reduce the use of electricity and benefit people financially.
Objective of Solar Roof Top Scheme
To promote solar energy in the state.
Reducing carbon emissions into the air.
Reduce dependence on renewable sources like petrol, diesel and coal.
Achieving the goal of self-reliant India by encouraging local manufacturers.
Benefits of Solar Roof Top Scheme
Installing solar panels on the roof will provide free electricity, this electricity can be used for home consumption and free from electricity bills.
The excess electricity generated during household consumption is sold to the nearest grid and a fixed amount is paid to the consumers per kilowatt as per the price decided by the Electricity Regulatory Commission. This amount will be paid into the direct bank account.
The agency will provide free maintenance of the panels for 5 years after the installation of the solar roof top.
The use of solar energy will reduce air pollution in the country and increase the use of green energy.
Who can apply for Solar Roof Top Scheme?
The premises for installation of solar panels should be owned by the individual or the customer should be legally entitled to the premises.
The solar cell and solar module used in the solar roof top should be made in India. If it is not a foreign company, then the subsidy will not be available.
Approval will be given only for new solar plant and machinery and cannot be shifted elsewhere.
Solar Roof Top Scheme 2023 Apply Online
- The online form of Solar Roof Top Scheme can be applied by visiting the State Government website www.suryagujarat.guvnl.in or Central Government website www.solarrooftop.gov.in.
- After submitting the online application, it will be sent online to the concerned DISCOM for technical feasibility approval.
- Install Roof Top Solar through any vendor registered on the portal after technical feasibility is approved.
- After installing the rooftop fill its details on the portal and apply for net metering.
- After inspection of the respective DISCOM plants, net meters will be installed and uploaded on the portal.
- After getting the net meter, the consumer can apply for the meter for which they have to upload their bank account details and a copy of the canceled check on the portal.
- The central government subsidy will be credited to the consumer’s account within 30 working days.
- The latest status information of each phase will be available online on the portal.
- List of Documents for Solar Roof Top Scheme Subsidy
- Solar commissioning report signed by seller, consumer and discom official
- Invoice from vendor for rooftop solar panels
- Certificate for charging permission issued by CEI for setups above 10kw
- Certificate of Electrical Supervisor or Contractor for setup less than 10kw
- A completed installation report signed by the consumer and listed vendor that provides information about the installation.
Solar Roof Top Scheme Helpline No
For any information about solar roof top scheme you can call helpline number: 1800 180 3333 or mail to official email id email@example.com.