Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 For Notification Apply Online @www.unionbankofindia.co.in: Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 has been released for 11 posts. Candidates can apply online by 19th May 2023, check Union Bank of India Recruitment details here.
Union Bank of India has invited applications for 11 vacancies for the Recruitment of Meritorious Female Sportspersons via the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification. The official notification has been released on the website of Union Bank of India @www.unionbankofindia.co.in. All the female hockey players who meet the eligibility criteria for this recruitment must apply online before the last date.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Highlight
|Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Posts||Single Window Operator – ‘A’ / Clerk|
|Online Registration Dates||19th April to 19th May 2023|
|Selection Process||Sports Proficiency, Field Trial, Written Test|
Candidates must know all the eligibility criteria required for the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for Single Window Operator – ‘A’ / Clerk posts. The eligibility criteria such as educational qualification are described below Post-wise.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note: if a Sports Person is having outstanding sports achievements but who does not possess the minimum educational qualifications as referred above; the candidate may be permitted to participate in a recruitment process by relaxation in minimum educational qualification, subject to the acquiring of the same within a period of three years from the date of his / her appointment. Sports Qualifications (For Hockey Sport Discipline):
A candidate should have –
- represented the Country in International competition, or
- represented any State in National competition, or
- represented any District in State level competition, or
- represented any University in Inter-University competition conducted by Inter University Sports Board, or represented any State School team in the National sports / Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation, or been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive, as a Sportsperson of the Game or Sports discipline for which Recruitment is to be conducted by the Bank.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years
- The maximum age limit is 27 years
- Applicants will be taken by conducting a Sports Proficiency, field trial and Written Test.
Application Fee & Payment Method
- For UR/OBC – Rs.850.00 (Inclusive of GST)
- For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates – Rs.175.00 (Inclusive of GST)
- Candidates can pay the application fee via Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI
- Candidates can apply via online mode.
How to Apply?
- aspirants has to go to official website https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in,
- Download the Union Bank of India Vacancy Information pdf, read complete details of vacancy.
- If you sure that you have complete eligibility, may participate in recruitment
- Click on Online Application Form. After that new screen will be open
- Fill up your complete Information in application form & upload documents.
- Re-Read your filled application form before submission of final submit button.
- The Candidates should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Union Bank of India application form 2023 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the Aspirants .
Google News update Follow Link
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF 19 April 2023
- Union Bank of India Recruitment Apply Online Starts 19 April 2023
- Union Bank of India Recruitment Last Date to Apply 19 May 2023 before 29:59 pm
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the last date to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The last date to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 is 19th May 2023.
Q2. How many vacancies are released for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 11 posts are released for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023.
Q3. What is the prescribed age limit for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The prescribed age limit for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 is 18 to 28 years.
Q4. What is the application fee for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The application fee for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for the UR category is Rs. 850.