Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online Application Full Details | Benefit | Financial assistance | Official Website | Application Form Download | Application Process | Helpline Number
Vidhava Sahay Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to destitute widows. The scheme provides a monthly allowance of Rs. 1,000 to eligible widows, who are aged 18 years or above and do not have any means of livelihood. To avail the benefits of the scheme, eligible widows need to submit an application along with proof of identity and residence to the concerned authorities.
Vidhava Sahay Yojana is a scheme launched by the government of India to provide financial assistance to widowed women. The scheme provides a monthly pension of Rs. 1,000 to eligible women, who must be aged 60 years or above and must not be receiving any other form of pension. To apply for the scheme, women must submit a duly filled application form along with proof of age and residency. The scheme is currently operational in all states and union territories of India.
|Scheme Name||Widow Assistance Scheme|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Age of Beneficiary||18 to 60 Year|
Benefit Of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Information about the benefits to be received under Vidhwa Sahay Yojana is being given to all the beneficiary women in the article below. Read the list below for all the related details.
- Government will provide money for financial assistance to widow women
- The money will be deposited directly into the woman’s bank account
- 1250 rupees per month will be given to widow women
- The number of beneficiaries under the Gujarat Vidhwa Sahay Yojana has been increased from 1.64 lakh to 3.70 lakh.
- The amount will be deposited in the beneficiary’s account in the first week of every month
- The benefit of the scheme will be received in 33 districts of the state.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana will provide a benefit of Rs 1250 per month as a pension to the beneficiary women.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
A widow within the age group of 18 years to 60 years is eligible to apply for widow pension. The family income of the widow is not more than Rs. 10, 000 per month. The widow should not be married again.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Required Documents
If you are interested in applying for Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 then you will need the documents given below.
- Proof Of Identification – Aadhar Card, Ration card
- Residence proof (domicile certificate of Gujarat)
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income certificate (as per Appendix 3/4)
- BPL certificate (if available)
- Proof of age – Birth certificate, Matriculation certificate, School living certificate
- Educational proof
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online Portal / Official Website
official website of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Scheme.
Application Form Download
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “Download the application form“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you can see an application form. Download this application form and take a print out of it.
- Here in this form enter all the required details in Clear handwriting. After this Attach all the required Documents with this application form.
- Finally submit this application form to the to the Social security office.
- After a successful submission you will get an Approval Certificate from the Department of Social security.