Sant Surdas Yojana || Sant Surdas Yojana Gujarat || Viklang Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Sant Surdas Yojana, Rs. 600 per month is given by the state government to persons with severe disability under this scheme. In order to apply, the age of the disabled person should be from 0 to 17 years. This means that persons with severe disability up to 17 years of age can avail benefit from these schemes of the State Government.
Applicants should not be more than 17 years of age to avail the benefit of Sant Surdas Yojana of the State Government.
A disabled person from 0 to 17 years of age can avail the benefits of this scheme.
To avail the benefit of the scheme, the applicant should have 80% or more disability. Disabled persons with 80% or more disability can avail the benefit of this scheme.
The benefit of this scheme is available to a person with a score of 0 to 20 in the BPL list in rural areas as well as a disabled person living below the poverty line in urban areas.
Viklang Pension Yojana
Under Sant Surdas Yojana Gujarat, a monthly pension of Rs.600 / – is given by the state government to a disabled person.
Documents to be submitted for availing the benefits of Sant Surdas Yojana Gujarat;
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Election Card any one)
- Proof of age (School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate (any one of the above Talati / Nagar Panchayat records))
- Disability Identity Card / Certificate of Disability of Civil Surgeon
- B.P.L. score certificate / Suvarna Jayanti Card, Any one.
- Copy of first page of bank passbook / canceled check