How To Transfer PF Amount online | How to Transfer EPF Online | Step by Step Process at EPFO Portal | How to Transfer EPF Online |
How To Transfer PF Amount online : If you are also a P.F account holder and want to transfer your PF amount but you are facing problems in this, then we will tell you in detail in this article to deal with all these problems. ie how to transfer PF amount?
PF transfer can be done at home on EPFO portal, know step by step process can get more information through our article How To Transfer PF Amount online.
How To Transfer PF Amount Online
Have you changed jobs recently? The last time you changed your job, you transferred the Provident Fund (PF) to the new PF. If you are also a member of Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), you can transfer PF online. On changing job, you have to transfer money from your old EPF account to new company’s EPF account so that you can get more interest on the total PF amount. Let’s know how to transfer your PF.
Let us tell you that to transfer PF amount, you have to activate your UAN number and link your existing mobile number to your Aadhaar card so that you can easily do OTP validation and get its benefits.
Highlights of How To Transfer PF Amount online
How To Transfer PF Amount online – Online process
All those PF account holders who want to transfer their PF money to another account online can follow these steps which are as follows – Transfer PF money online at home this way
- STEP 1: To do how to transfer PF amount, first of all you have to go to the home page of its official website.
- STEP 2: After coming to the home page, you will find the Services tab, in which you will find the option of For Employees, which you have to click on. After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- STEP 3: Now on this page you will find the services section in which you will find the option of Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP) which you have to click on.
- STEP 4: After clicking, a new page will open in front of you. Now you have to login to the portal by entering your UAN and password here.
- STEP 5: After login to the portal, its dashboard will open in front of you. Now on this page you will find online services section, in this section you will get One Member – One EPF Account (Transfer Request) option which you have to click on, after clicking your profile will open in front of you.
- STEP 6 : Now here you have to check all your profile information, after this you have to enter the requested information and click on Get Details option, after clicking a new page will open in front of you.
- STEP 7 : Now here you have to give all the permissions asked and you have to do OTP validation with the help of Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- STEP 8 : Finally, your PF amount transfer request will be accepted and you can easily track the status etc.
By following all the above steps, you can easily transfer your PF amount and get its benefits.
How To Transfer PF Amount online – Helpline
|Name of the Organization
|Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, India
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
|UAN Number + Aadhar Linked Mobile Number For OTP Validation.
|Know Your Balance
|Give a Missed call to 9966044425