Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is an important scheme of the Central Government. which provides income support to all the land holding farming families in the country to augment their financial needs. Under PM Kisan Yojana, the government provides Rs.2000 assistance. Assistance is paid through DBT into the bank account of eligible farmers. The online list of which is placed on PM Kisan Portal. PM Kisan 14th Installment List has been released recently.
The 13th installment under PM Kisan Yojana has been announced. This installment has been announced by Hon’ble Narendrabhai Modiji. A total of 8 crore farmer families have been benefited in this installment. In which a total financial reward of 16,000 crores has been deposited in farmers’ accounts by Rashi DBT.
PM Kisan Yojana has been launched by the Government of India. Through this scheme, farmers are paid assistance through Direct Benefit Transfer using the PFMS Portal. But in PFMS Portal there are errors in payment of assistance. In which this error occurs. Farmer beneficiaries need to visit the Bank in person for settlement of this error. And can go there and get KYC Process and Enable for DBT by giving their documents.
PM Kisan Installment Amount
This scheme Rs. 6000 provides annual income support. Payment of Rs.2000/- is made every three months. If there is any error then it has to be removed. Like, UID Never Enable For DBT In PM Kisan, Account Detail Is Under Revalidation Process With Bank In PM Kisan Yojana has to be removed. Farmers who do not have Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) enabled bank accounts or linked with Aadhaar and NPCI will not get assistance. They should visit their local post office or bank immediately.
Farmers 13th installment assistance deposited or not? How to check it online.?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, assistance is paid to farmers' accounts through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). Farmers can also check online whether this assistance has been deposited or not through their mobile phones. The information of which is as follows.
- First type “PM Kisan” in Google.
- Then go to the official website of PM Kisan Portal.
- Click on “Farmers Corner” will appear on its home page.
- Now there will be an option called “Beneficiary Status”, click on it.
- In which enter the farmer beneficiary’s own register mobile and registration number in the box.
- Enter all above details and click on “Get Data”.
- Finally, if PM Kisan Yojana 13th installment assistance has been credited in your account it will show all the details.
What to do if no help even after removing this error?
What to do if you do not get help even after removing the error named UID Never Enable for DBT? We will also give you the information about it. For further information and guidance under this scheme, the farmer beneficiaries have to visit the district “Khetiwadi Office” in person.
How to Update Aadhaar Details on PM Kisan Portal?
- Visit the official website at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Then you have to click on Farmer Corner on the home page.
- Now select Edit Aadhaar Failure Records option.
- In it you will find options like Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, Farmer Number.
- Click on Aadhaar Number.
- Enter all the required details and click on ‘Update’.
- If the information and details are same, all your details will be changed and updated accordingly.