Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023 : Gujarat government will provide assistance to purchase laptops, apply online

Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023 | Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 | Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 Online Application | Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 Special | Documents Required for Laptop Assistance Scheme | How to Apply for Laptop Assistance Scheme

Laptop Sahai Yojana 2023: Fill online form for Laptop Sahai Yojana from here. State Government launches laptop assistance scheme to reduce poverty and boost education sector. Now we will give you details regarding Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023 so that you can apply for the scheme.

Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 Information

The Gujarat state government is offering a scheme to finance the purchase of new laptops up to Rs. 1,50,000 will be given. This scheme provides 80% of the amount for the laptop to the student while the remaining 20% has to be paid by the student. This amount will allow the student to purchase a high-quality laptop as the laptop costs around Rs. 15,000 and these days Rs. 1,50,000 may go up.

As technology advances, the demand for laptops and mobiles has increased. Unfortunately, with the current lockdown, students desperately need these devices for education. To tackle this problem, the Gujarat government has implemented the Laptop Sahay Yojana, which provides students with a 6% interest rate of Rs. Provides financial assistance up to 40,000/-.

Eligibility to avail Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023

Student should be a resident of Gujarat state.
Only SC students can apply for this scheme.
It is necessary to have a certificate that the applicant belongs to the tribe.
The age of the student should be between 18 years to 30 years.
It is mandatory for the student to have educational qualification up to 12th standard.
Neither the applicant nor any of his family members should be employed in a government department.
Annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.120000/- and Rs.150000/- for urban area.
Certificate of computer training in possession of the beneficiary.
Certificate of working experience in computer sales store or company / shopping mall / shop.

Benefit to be received

Adijati Vikas Nigam provides many benefits to ST caste people. They are Rs. 1,50,000/- are eligible to avail loans for purchase of computers, laptops and related equipment with an aggregate limit of Rs. The beneficiary is required to contribute 10% of the loan amount. Let’s say you decide to buy a laptop worth 40,000; In this case, the government will give you a loan of 80% which is equivalent to Rs 32,000. However, as the buyer, you have to pay the remaining 20% of Rs 8,000.

Documents required for laptop assistance scheme

Scheduled Caste Certificate of Gujarat (Example of Mamlatdarshri / Social Welfare Officer or Sakshma Adhikari)
Copy of Ration Card
Bank account passbook
Certificate in Computer Training
Certificate of experience working in computer sales store or shop
Copy of Aadhaar Card
Proof of property submitted by the applicant (including 7/12 and 8-a of land or building document and property card which is recent and unencumbered
7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-1 or document and property card of the building
7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-2 or document and property card of the building
If the shop is owned/rented as a place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, the rental agreement
Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by Guarantor-1
Government approved valuer valuation report of the property submitted by the Guarantor-2
Guarantors have to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.20/-
Government approved valuation report of the property submitted

How to apply?

First open the official website of Tribal Development Corporation Gujarat
Where you will have a button called “Apply for Loan” on the home page, you have to click on it.
Now after clicking on that button a new page named “Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation” will open.
If you are doing “Loan Apply” for the first time, then you have to create your personal ID by clicking on “Register Here”.
After creating Personal Login by you, you have to login by entering your Login ID and Password in “Login here”.
The beneficiary has to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications” after logging into his personal page.
After clicking on Apply Now, various schemes will show online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.
Now after clicking on “Self Employment” you have to read the terms carefully. Read it carefully and click “Apply Now”.
The beneficiary has to enter the application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.
In which the loan amount has to be paid in the next column by selecting “Computer Machine” in the scheme selection.
You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.
After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.
A number of the saved application will be generated. The print of which has to be preserved.

Useful links

Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 Application Click Here
Homepage Click here
Helpline Number: (079)23257552

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *