PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan / Scheme with a cost of fifty thousand crore rupees through video conferencing in Delhi on Saturday, 20 June 2020. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan / Yojana Prime Minister Narendra Modi started this scheme by remote in Telihar village of Block Beldaur, Khagaria district of Bihar.
After the launch of the scheme, he told about the benefits to the laborers under this scheme. In this scheme, a target has been set to empower the migrant laborers who have returned to their village after leaving their employment in the Corona crisis. So friends, in this article, we have brought complete information about PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan / yojana for all of you.
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan | Yojana 2023
The entire government staff will work in mission mode to help the migrant laborers under the PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana . 12 ministries are working together to ensure that everyone is coordinated with the plan, including rural development, panchayati raj, road transport. In this scheme, a laborer will be given work only on the basis of his efficiency. Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan/Scheme will also increase the self-esteem of the laborers and migrant laborers and the development of the village will also increase if the laborers are directly included in this scheme.
During the launch of this scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that regional industries are being promoted under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Yojana, there are many such local products in every state district, whose promotion will benefit regional industries. During this, Modi ji also discussed about Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, he told that within a few days about two and a half lakh crore rupees were spent in this scheme.
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan Yojana Update
There have been some announcements related to PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan / Scheme 2023 under Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0 . Let us know what is there for the beneficiaries under this scheme in these announcements?
- PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan / Yojana has also been linked to other schemes like Pradhan Mantri Gramin Sadak Yojana and MNREGA run by the government. This will not only open up new employment opportunities in the country, but along with reduction in unemployment, development will also take place.
- Rs 37,543 crore has been spent so far under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, which is running in 116 districts.
- An additional budget of Rs 10,000 crore will be provided by the government in the current financial year for this scheme.
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan Yojana 2023
plan poor welfare employment
Started it Prime Minister Narendra Modi
start date 20 June 2020
Beneficiary Migrant Workers / Laborers
Application Type direct selection by the government
plan budget 50 thousand crore rupees
purpose poor people
objective of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana launched by the central government is to provide employment to migrant laborers due to the Corona crisis. After starting this scheme, the villagers living in the rural areas will also get employment and those who are migrants should not migrate again so that the rural areas will also develop. And all the migrant laborers who have returned to their villages will be given financial assistance by the central government and will also get sources of income. So that he can feed himself and his family.
For this, the government will try to provide employment to them under the Central and State Government schemes running in different states of the country. In the announcements made under Self-reliant India 3.0, it has been said to link MNREGA and road schemes with PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan. Due to which all migrant laborers will also get more opportunities for employment.
To take advantage of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan / Scheme, the citizens of the state also require some necessary documents. The information about all those documents is being given below in the article.
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- Basic address proof
- caste certificate
- bank account information
- passport size photo
- mobile number
HighLight of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan Yojana
- Under this scheme, the 125-day campaign in 116 districts of six states aims to work in mission mode to help migrant workers.
- This scheme has been started in 116 districts of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand and Odisha.
- Under PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan, 116 districts of 6 states have been selected, including 32 districts of Bihar, 31 districts of Uttar Pradesh, 24 districts of Madhya Pradesh, 22 districts of Rajasthan, 4 districts of Odisha and 3 districts of Jharkhand. These districts include the maximum number of migrant workers
- Under the PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan, workers are employed in the fields of Panchayati Raj, Road Transport and Highways, Railways, New and Renewable Energy, Mines, Drinking Water and Sanitation, Rural Development, Petroleum and Natural Gas, Environment, Border Roads, Telecom and Agriculture. Will get it done.
- Through the PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana, employment will be provided to more than 25 thousand migrant workers of these 6 states.
- 50 thousand crore rupees have been released for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana, 25 different types of works will be implemented under this scheme.
- This campaign was started from Telihar village of Beldaur block of Khagaria district of Bihar.
- In this scheme, the list of migrant laborers whom the state government has brought back from other states is already with the government and on the basis of this list the migrant laborers will be given work.
- 12 different ministries and departments – Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Road Transport and Highways, Mining, Drinking Water etc. have been included in this scheme.
List of works to be done under the Yojana
|Serial number||Work / Activity|
|1||Construction of Community Sanitation Center (CSC)|
|2||construction of national highway works|
|3||Works under 14th FC Fund|
|4||Construction of Gram Panchayat building|
|5||construction of wells|
|6||Works for water conservation and harvesting|
|7||Construction of Anganwadi Centers|
|9||works on plantation|
|10||Works for rural connectivity|
|11||PM Urja Ganga Project|
|12||solid and liquid waste management works|
|13||cattle shed construction|
|14||construction of farm ponds|
|15||construction of poultry shed|
|17||Construction of vermi-compost structures|
|18||construction of goat shed|
|22||PM Urja Ganga Project|
|23||Plantation of CAMPA|
|24||District Mineral Foundation Trust (DMFT) Works|
|25||KVK Training for Livelihood|
Benefits of PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan
Information about all the benefits that the candidates of the state get through the scheme is being given in the article.
- PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan will provide employment to more than twenty five thousand migrant workers from 6 states.
- Under this scheme, 125 days work will be provided.
- In this scheme, workers will be given work according to their qualification.
- The scheme includes works like roads, rural housing, horticulture, plantation, water conservation and irrigation, Anganwadi, Panchayat Bhavan and Jal Jeevan Mission. All these will lead to rural development.
- This scheme will improve the economy of migrant workers.
- Unemployment will reduce in the states, people will get employment.
- The pace of development will increase in rural areas.
How to apply for PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana?
For those candidates who want to apply in PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana 2023, here we are telling some steps to apply, you can follow the given steps.
- First of all candidates visit the official website of the scheme.
- After that the home page will open on your screen, you will have to click on the link of PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana in the home page.
- The application form will appear on your screen. You will have to fill the information entered in the form and also upload the documents.
- After that click on the submit button below.
- In this way your application will be completed.
Note- Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan, migrant workers of 116 districts of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand and Odisha will be given employment, for this the government itself will select the laborers for applying or registering for the scheme. The government has not released any information about this, whenever any information is issued by the government, we will update you through our article.
How to apply offline mode in Garib Kalyan?
How can you apply in offline mode in Garib Kalyan Yojana . For this you are telling some steps, you can follow our given steps.
- First of all, you go to the Labor Department office of your area.
- After that you have to take the application form of Garib Kalyan Yojana from the concerned employee.
- You will have to fill all the information entered in this form and attach all the requested documents with the application form.
- And submit the form the same.
- After this, your documents will be verified by the employee. After verification, you will be given the benefit of the scheme.