PM Kisan KYC Online
PM Kisan KYC Online : India is an agricultural country. Many schemes are run by the central government and the state government for the farmers. In which Pradhan Mantri Mandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, etc. are run by the central government. Similarly, ikhedut portal has been created for farmer schemes in Gujarat. On which various farmer oriented schemes are placed online. But today we will get information about PM Kisan KYC Online.
PM Kisan KYC Online
Under PM Kisan Yojana, farmers will get Rs. 2000 in three installments totaling 6000 per annum. It is mandatory to do eKYC to continue the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana. The farmer beneficiaries who have done e-KYC will be paid Rs 2000/- for the next 13 installments. So farmer friends we will get complete information about how to do this KYC Online today. So read this article till the end.
KYC has to be done to get 13th installment
Farmers availing Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have to do eKYC online. If eKYC is not done from the official website of Government of India then installment of Rs 2000/- will be stopped. If you are also benefiting from this scheme and want to continue the assistance installments, do eKYC through your Aadhaar card immediately.
E-KYC can be done online only if mobile number is linked in Aadhaar card.?
Yes, you can do e-kyc if your Aadhaar card is linked with registrar mobile number. You can also do this verification at home. You can do the verification process free from the official portal of PM Kisan Sanmaan Nidhi.
How to do Online E-KYC?
A farmer can easily do e-KYC if the beneficiary’s Aadhaar card is registered with their mobile number. Following is the complete information on how to do eKYC on your own through mobile or computer.
- First go to PM KISAN PORTAL of Govt of India.
- On this portal go to Farmer Corner on Home Page.
- Click on e-KYC at the first number in this Farmer Corner.
- Now a new page will open, it will ask for Aadhaar card number.
- Enter Aadhar card number and click on Get Mobile OTP option.
- You have to enter the OTP received on your mobile number in the box.
- Then a new option called Get Aadhar will appear, click on it.
- Then an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card, which you have to enter in the website.
- Finally you have to do the verification by clicking on the Submit for Auth button.
How to do E-KYC when Aadhaar card is not linked with mobile number?
When the Aadhaar card scheme was first implemented, online entry of mobile number was not mandatory. But now when you go to get a new Aadhaar card, a mandatory mobile number is asked. If you have not linked mobile number in Aadhaar card and you need to do eKYC for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi it is also possible.
If your Aadhaar card does not have a mobile number link and you want to do e-KYC, you can do it from the nearest Common Service Center (CSC). You can do e-KYC for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by visiting CSC Center in person.
|Official website||Click Here|