Best Government Investment Schemes: Thus, it is said that Lakshmi Vare, who ventures, has often failed, no matter how much he has calculated, there have been instances in the stock market. So many people are running away from the stock market. In that these government schemes help you to become a millionaire.
Small savings schemes have been very popular in India over the years. Small businessmen and salaried class especially use small savings schemes. People get high interest for the money deposited under this scheme. Also this scheme is considered safe.
In the recently announced budget by the Finance Minister, it was proposed to double the deposit limit under the Senior Citizen Saving Scheme (SCSS). Along with this, another small savings scheme Mahila Samman Saving Certificate was also presented.
Maximum deposit limit (for one account) under MIS is Rs. 4.5 lakhs to Rs. 9 lakhs and for joint account Rs. 9 lakhs was increased to Rs.15 lakhs. On the other hand, the deposit amount of SCSS was doubled. As a result, from 1st April 2023 SCSS account holders will get Rs. 15 lakh instead of Rs. 30 lakhs can be deposited.
Below is the information about how much interest is being earned in the government’s popular Small Savings Scheme for the quarter ending March 31. Check out the 5 government schemes that offer the highest interest rates
1) Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS) – 8 percent interest: Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS) is a savings scheme of Govt. In which people above 60 years of age can pay money. SCSS has a maturity period of five years. However, the tenure can be extended for another three years after the maturity of five years.
2) Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – 7.6 percent interest: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) is also a small savings scheme of the government. This plan is very popular. The scheme has been launched to promote savings for the financial well-being of the girl child.
3) Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) – 7.2 percent interest: The Kisan Vikas Patra scheme is a risk-free investment scheme run by the Indian Post Office. Many people of the country have put money in this scheme and are getting returns. This is a good option for those looking for a long-term investment.
4) Public Provident Fund (PPF) – 7.1 percent interest: Public Provident Fund (PPF) is a very popular investment scheme due to its many attractive features and benefits. Many jobs are linked to this scheme.
5) National Savings Certificate (NSC) – 7 percent interest: NSC scheme is a fixed income scheme. Benefit in this scheme can be availed through post office. This scheme carries low risk and is considered safe.