1) An important announcement was made by the Gujarat government on Wednesday as the incidents of road accidents are increasing in the state. According to which, if any person is injured in a road accident at any place in the state, he will be given an assistance of Rs 50 thousand from the state government for immediate treatment in the nearest government or private hospital.
The government will give this amount directly to the hospital to ensure that the injured person gets all kinds of treatment within 48 hours and save his life. The benefits of this scheme will be given to all people.
2) Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana 2024: Under this scheme 80 crore people will be given 5 kg of free wheat or rice. Also, one kg of gram is given per family. The people of the country will continue to get the benefit of this scheme of the government till 2028. While more than 72 lakh people of Gujarat will benefit.
3) Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: This scheme provides financial assistance up to Rs 2 lakh to the insured’s family in case of death. You can avail this plan by paying an annual premium of just Rs.436.
To buy this policy, your minimum age is fixed at 18 years, while the maximum age is fixed at 50 years. In term insurance, benefits are paid only after the death of the policyholder.
Insurance premium is auto debited from account holder’s account. PMJJBY has to be renewed every year. If the premium is not deposited in a year, you will not get the insurance benefit and your plan will be considered closed.
4) Eligibility for benefit of free travel in ST Bus: In case of travel within the state and outside the state of Gujarat in all types of buses of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation free travel benefit is available up to the final station of the bus route outside the state.
Online application is accepted at www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in portal. 40 percent or more persons with disabilities are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
5) There are many welfare schemes running in the state of Gujarat for the welfare of children of poor families. Which includes Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana. The aim of this marriage assistance scheme is to help poor families financially. Married daughters are paid directly into their bank accounts through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana benefits SC category girls, OBC category daughters and daughters from economically weaker families after marriage. In this scheme, Rs 12000/- per beneficiary daughter is deposited.
Rs 10,000 assistance for girls married before 01/04/2021 and Rs 12,000 assistance for girls married after 01/04/2021
The annual income limit has been increased in the scheme. Now the standard of income limit is fixed at 6,00,000 (six lakhs).
6) Atal Pension Yojana: This is a pension scheme for citizens of India focused on unorganized sector workers. A person has to invest in this pension scheme run by the Government of India from the age of 18 to 40 years. Through this scheme one can get a maximum pension of Rs 5000 per month after the age of 60 years. The pension amount depends on your investment.
Any citizen of India can join the APY scheme. For this, he should have a Savings Bank Account with a Post Office/ Savings Bank. The government also adds some money to it as per your deposit amount. After this, on completing the age of 60, the government starts giving you pension.
7) Ayushman Bharat Yojana: With the objective of taking care of the health of the poor and economically weaker citizens of the country, the Modi government has launched the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. In this scheme, Ayushman card holders get free treatment facility up to 10 lakh rupees.
In this scheme, the government bears the cost of medicines, treatment etc. Eligible people for this scheme can get their treatment free of cost in hospitals listed by the government through Ayushman Card. The central government is also running the ‘Ayushman Bhava’ campaign to expand the scheme, under which Ayushman cards are being made for eligible people.
8) Central government has launched Ujjwala 2.0 scheme in 2024. 75 lakh more free LPG connections will be provided under this scheme. In the next 3 years, women will get this LPG connection under the Ujjwala Yojana.
With this, the number of beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will increase to 10.35 crore. The Modi government at the Center has sanctioned Rs 1650 crore to provide 75 lakh new connections under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
9) Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY): Under this central government scheme, the Government of India provides financial assistance of Rs 50 thousand per hectare to the farmers. In organic production, assistance is provided every three years for organic processing, certification, labeling, packaging and transportation. Government provides financial assistance to farmers through this scheme. It also promotes organic farming.
10) Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme: Launched in 1998 by the Central Government to provide adequate credit to farmers for their farming or agricultural expenditure. Under these agricultural or central government schemes, the Government of India provides assistance to farmers with agricultural loans at a subsidized rate of 4 percent per annum in the form of government subsidy for agriculture. So far 2.5 crore farmers have benefited from this scheme.
Insurance is also available! – Farmers with this card also get accident insurance cover. Due to which farmers and their families get financial security in case of disaster.