Freeship Card for SC Students in Gujarat, freeship card apply online gujarat 2023, digital gujarat freeship card, Freeship Card information in Gujarati | Freeship Card Form PDF, FreeShip Card Yojana Gujarat
Government of India Post Matric Scholarship Scheme has been implemented by the Government of India for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Caste (ST) category students. In which students can get free education in any private college by using free ship card.
So let’s know in this article what is free ship card?, What are the required documents to issue free ship card?, Where to get free ship card form?, How to apply for free ship card?
What is a Free Ship Card? (Freeship Card Gujarat)
Under this scheme, students who want to get admission in Self Finance Institutions (Private College or University) and who have got admission Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes students can get admission in those Self Finance Institutions without paying fees through “Free Sheep Card”.
Thus, the students have to go to the social welfare office of their district and apply for the free ship card. After that he gets free ship card which he can get admission in private college or university. Thus, those students can get their fees waived by presenting the Freeship Card.
Freeship card information
Financially poor students cannot get admission in private colleges due to high fees. Because the financial situation is not so good that they cannot study in self finance colleges by paying so much fees. But now it has been made possible by the government under “Post Matric Scholarship Scheme” scheme of “Freeship card” has been implemented.
In it, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe children can easily take advantage of the Free Ship Card scheme to study in self-financed colleges and get admission and study well. According to the post matric scholarship scheme of the Government of India, eligible students can avail the free ship card. To get the free ship card, the annual income limit of the student’s family is Rs. Must be up to 2.50 lakhs.
Required Documents for Issuance of Free Ship Card
(1) Attested copy of Ration Card / Election Card / Aadhaar Card
( 2 ) Attested copy of first page of passbook for bank account number
(3) Attested copy of School Living Certificate}
( 4 ) Attested copy of caste certificate
(5) S.S.C. Attested copy of passed and next academic year mark sheet
(6) Attested copy of certificate of competent authority of last year’s annual income
(7) Attested copy of the previous year’s annual income certificate of the office/institution if the parents of the student are employed.
(8) If there is a gap in SSC and subsequent courses, the reason and what activities have been done and if the gap is more than 1 year, no scholarship has been obtained during that time, no job has been done. The name has to be submitted at once. Thus, in self-supporting institutions whose fees are very high, SC-ST students who are not able to pay the fees and cannot get admission, but by presenting the Freeship card, the students can get admission by waiving their due education fees.