How to add children’s name in ration card.￼
How to add children’s name in ration card.
How to Add Children Name in Ration Card : Do you want to add your children name in your ration card then you have come to the right place. Today, in this article, we will give you complete information related to adding the names of children to the ration card in detail. The government gives ration to the poor at a low cost, in which 35 kg ration is given to 3 members and 10 kg to each member if there are more than 3 members. If you want to add the name of your children in the ration card then go through this article.
It is very easy to add the name of the children in the ration card, for this you will have to apply offline, the details of which we will give you in this article. At present, the government is giving free ration to the ration card holders under the Garib Kalyan Yojana, which provides financial assistance to the poor. You can also get your children’s names twinned early so that you can take advantage of free ration. You can take information about how to add the names of children to the ration card from the information given below in this article.
How to add the names of the children in the ration card?
- If you want to add the name of your children to the ration card, then first of all you have to go to your nearest food supply center / office.
- After that from there you have to take the form for adding the name of the members or you can also download the form from the link given below.
- Use this link to download the form for adding children’s name to the ration card.
- Now download the form from the link given above, take a printout and fill all the information asked in it correctly.
- After that attach all the documents related to the members with the application form.
- Now submit the form along with the documents to the food supply center / office from which you will get the receipt by the employee there which has to be preserved.
In this way the process of adding the name of the children to your ration card will be completed.
Through the given receipt, you can check the status of your ration card.
Documents for adding children’s names
- Aadhar card of parents
- child’s birth certificate
- child’s aadhar card
- Original Ration Card
- mobile number
Visit your nearest Food Supply Office to add children’s names to the ration card. After that take the form from there or download the form from the link given above. Then fill all the information asked in it. Now attach the asked documents with the application form. After this submit the form in the same office and get the receipt. Then you can also get ration for your children. In this way you can add the name of the children in the ration card.